worth getting this late?

SodaClock

I really want a good realistic war fighter game that has GREAT multiplayer. Single player isn't a huge issue to me, as I spend most time online. Is GRAW 2 still live and jumping in the MP part? My other idea is to get R6:V but I don't know which one I should get. So please, which of these two games has a stronger online division, and how strong and alive are they? I figure that when people finally calm down with halo for a bit, the MP will come back at least a little

Well I have been playing GRAW 2 on Xbox live for about 4 months now and though there has been a slight dip in the number of people playing since Halo3 came out there are still planty of gamers and the multiplayer game is unsurpassed by any other game, in my opinion.

I have been noticing that on a typical night, between 7-10 central time, that there are about 3 siege matches, 10 sharpshooter matches and one or zero Last Man Standing matches. Maybe 7-15 co-op games going on.

Those are for unranked games. I have no idea how populated the ranked games are.