BBQ Sauce

WhiteKnight77

I love to cook out and do so almost every day from late February/early March to late October/early November. I use lots of charcoal and mesquite chunks up during the year, but most of all, I use lots of BBQ sauce. My favorite is KC Masterpiece, but lately I have been trying some others like Sticky Fingers (can be bought online or in grocery stores and I never had it 'til I ate at one of their restaraunts in Wilmington, NC) which has several flavors and I just tried Budweiser BBQ and found it rather tasteful.

What commercial brands of BBQ sauce do you like?

Blasphemer!

While I do occasionally fall to the dark side and use Cajun Injector when I don't have a lot of time to prep meat for grilling/roasting, I tend to rely on braising + dry rubs to create a natural sauce. I've got an old honey squeeze bottle in the fridge at the moment that contains the reduced remains of some low and slow baby back ribs, and a little magic. Nothing off a shelf can touch it.

I love to cook out and do so almost every day from late February/early March to late October/early November. I use lots of charcoal and mesquite chunks up during the year, but most of all, I use lots of BBQ sauce. My favorite is KC Masterpiece, but lately I have been trying some others like Sticky Fingers (can be bought online or in grocery stores and I never had it 'til I ate at one of their restaraunts in Wilmington, NC) which has several flavors and I just tried Budweiser BBQ and found it rather tasteful.

I steal a lot of Chic-fil-A's special sauce when I'm there and use that on my grilled chicken. That stuff is awesome.

For hot sauce on my wings I use a brand called Franks hot sauce or something like that.

My wife makes her own marinade for steaks and uses a rub for her grilled chicken.