Cheating - [prone fast movers]

We had a guy i our server the other day, i was running along side him but he was lying down moving as fast as me, when he stood up he was just the same as the rest it was only when he laid down it was quite affective but looked like a hack i videod him then got our guy to do the same just in case it was normal but you can clearly see the diff. Anyone else came accross this??

Edited by JJUK

It was on calavera he was going towards adat A but on TDM, he passed through the buildings then up the hill by the big gun and through to where adat A is on RvA, he killed a good few on the way, i only started the vid just before adat a so only got a little of him but asked some of the guys to watch just in case it was lag but they thought the same. It just seemed starnge that he was lying down all the way.

Not to sure if he was doing this intentially as we viewed him on other maps and he did not do it again, but he might of guessed we were watching by then.

Suppose we will never know i will keep the vids and if his name comes up again we can use it then.

I`ve noticed this, and commented to another before. Usually going over rubble or obstructions, he seems to be flying along on his belly.

I dont think its a hack, I have seen both Tinker and Colin doing this at times on our server !! I have also been seen to do it ! I think its as ROCO said.

I`ve noticed this, and commented to another before. Usually going over rubble or obstructions, he seems to be flying along on his belly.

I dont think its a hack, I have seen both Tinker and Colin doing this at times on our server !! I have also been seen to do it ! I think its as ROCO said.

true but i did get another member to simulate straight away roughly the same area and he doesnt move as fast as the other guy. if you watch the two vids then one clearly moves faster.

But yes might be a bug.

Just wondering if anyone else has seen this. We havent approached the guy or banned him, as we dont def know TBH.

Okay, if it is a game gltich, has this person figured out how to do on will, maybe a combo of keys while changing stance "enables" this glitch, however random it might be. The point is, that if someone has figured out how to do this on will.... it is still cheating. Using a flaw in the game on purpose is just as much cheating as running a trainer or other program.

I believe we all helped coin the term "glitching" back in [GR]. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and swims like a duck... it must be a duck.

Ahaha III just started playing again for the first time, if it was him I'm going to kill that guy with the butt of my SCAR.

In GRAW 1 he had some funky key layout and habbit of standing up that caused the server not to register it. It's a funny glitch and he never knew he was doing it. We got him on TeamSpeak one time and explained why everyone was mad at him.... he vowed never to prone again lol..

Ahaha III just started playing again for the first time, if it was him I'm going to kill that guy with the butt of my SCAR.

In GRAW 1 he had some funky key layout and habbit of standing up that caused the server not to register it. It's a funny glitch and he never knew he was doing it. We got him on TeamSpeak one time and explained why everyone was mad at him.... he vowed never to prone again lol..

unless he is under another name could be though.

• 4 weeks later...

I happen to know a few of the glitches in GRAW 1 and exactly how they are done, in the Nowhere map, with the right combination of buttons it is possable to climb up the telephone pole near the church. You can also hide in the ground, under rocks, in walls, skateboard down the streets, and power glide. Most of the glitches in the Nowhere map can be done with pistols or any kind of grenade, except for 3, those 3 require the camra gun to operate. so if they are gliding, sliding on thier stomaches, or skateboarding without a camra gun, then it is not a glitch, but merely lagg, of of they are glitxching, I doubt they are cognizant of thier activities. There are also 2 glitches i know in the desert map, rocky cove, fishing village, wharf, and treasury. These include hiding under the water so it is impossable to be killed or shot unless blown up by a grenade, shot by the room's host, or someone else gets in the water with them. Others include getting atop buildings, teleporting into the bridge rooms on treasury, and flying about. There is one glitch in the desert that I will inform you how it is done simply because it is a royal pain in the ###### and you can do it without even being cognizant of it. If you lie down on any cactus and you are killed it will cause serious lagg for everyone playing the game, this is annoying as hell and really tickes me off when people do it, you gain nothign from it except annoying people and getting your player rep low. These are all the glitches i know about, I will not share how any of the other ones are done but now you know what can be done by glitchers and you can kick them frojm your rooms.

I happen to know a few of the glitches in GRAW 1 and exactly how they are done, in the Nowhere map, with the right combination of buttons it is possable to climb up the telephone pole near the church. You can also hide in the ground, under rocks, in walls, skateboard down the streets, and power glide. Most of the glitches in the Nowhere map can be done with pistols or any kind of grenade, except for 3, those 3 require the camra gun to operate. so if they are gliding, sliding on thier stomaches, or skateboarding without a camra gun, then it is not a glitch, but merely lagg, of of they are glitxching, I doubt they are cognizant of thier activities. There are also 2 glitches i know in the desert map, rocky cove, fishing village, wharf, and treasury. These include hiding under the water so it is impossable to be killed or shot unless blown up by a grenade, shot by the room's host, or someone else gets in the water with them. Others include getting atop buildings, teleporting into the bridge rooms on treasury, and flying about. There is one glitch in the desert that I will inform you how it is done simply because it is a royal pain in the ###### and you can do it without even being cognizant of it. If you lie down on any cactus and you are killed it will cause serious lagg for everyone playing the game, this is annoying as hell and really tickes me off when people do it, you gain nothign from it except annoying people and getting your player rep low. These are all the glitches i know about, I will not share how any of the other ones are done but now you know what can be done by glitchers and you can kick them frojm your rooms.

Uh.. this is about the PC version, NOT any of the console versions. The PC version doesn't have the "camera gun" (i.e. Land Warrior) because it's strictly first person, so it's not included (why is a good guess nonetheless, but who am I to ask?)