Ghost Recon.net Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Buffalo-6

Superballs....

ok, did the guys at Grin wrap the hand grenades in synthetic rubber polymer polybutadiene vulcanized with sulfur at a temperature of 165 degrees Celsius and at a pressure of 80 atmospheres that cause them to actually bounce further than they were thrown? IIRC from holding a practice 'nade (a totally inert one) the dang thing weighed a couple of pounds and had no superball covering. I swear I can just barley toss one and watch it go bouncing away like a "superball". I mean I barely hit the trigger button and the toss looks like I'm throwing someone out at home from right field (no holdback ticks above the aiming symbol). I wonder if this is due to me having an Agiea Phyx card (with latest drivers) and the "weight" is screwed up. Granted the explosions are steller when things go boom on my phyx card but i have noticed I have kicked a sandbag halfway down the street and I am constantly accosted by flying burned tortillas circling my head a lot. Ok, they look like that to me, those may be just trash blowing around.

So far I am liking Graw2......but the superball effect is getting old

I know what you mean. When I installed the patch this morning I was in a third go around with the game and I lost all my saved games in Act 1, so, starting over, I began with the beginning (Duh!). Anyways, when I got to the truck that two of the three sodiers were hiding behind, I "stealthy"moved to the rear of the vehicle and opened up on the unsuspecting b* stards, and the rear one flew up in the air as if shot from a cannon! Almost got myself killed from a "bad guy" down at the camp. I was LMAO! :rofl:

The secondary fire is alot better but it still is pretty hard to use. There are only four levels of strength and they go by really fast. I know it would be super-low priority, but slowing down the strength meter on the secondary fire abit, and/or adding one more increment, would be a welcome addition to any future patches imo.