Campaign coop server "cannot establish connection"

not sure where this goes but after i installed patch 1.03 i try to creat an online coop server and when i load the map it comes back saying cannot establish connection to server this had better be fixed or this is THE last ubi game im buying!!!!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol its what they do im reinstalling now and gonna try repatchin it was runnin fine 2 days ago (i played WoW all day yesterday) and its not a problem on my end (that i know of) all my other games work flawlessly

EDIT: i herby ban ubi from my buying list :P:banned:

Edited by sgt.hoot

I've been getting the same error, irregularly since the game came out. It drives me nuts! In game, with a ping of around 80, everything is smooth and hassle free... as soon as a new round starts or the map changes, there is a 50/50 chance of this happening to me. The really weird thing is that other people I play with tell me that I'm getting booted for "altered game files" but I get a message about connection timeouts.

This was working fine for me previously, but now after the 1.03 patch, I get a error.

it says "connection error, failed to establish a server"

and then "Application has happened upon a unknown error, please restart the application"

It's not only me as I told the other people I was about to play with to host, since I couldn't and they all got the exact same error message.

What's going on?

Merged with existing Thread.

Edited by Tinker

This was working fine for me previously, but now after the 1.03 patch, I get a error.

and then "Application has happened upon a unknown error, please restart the application"

It's not only me as I told the other people I was about to play with to host, since I couldn't and they all got the exact same error message.

What's going on?

sorry i cant help you with your problem....but i am having a problem setting up a coop campaign even with the previous patch. my friends cant see the server on their multi player list, and when they try, i cant see it. how did you set it up prior to having the patch installed??? thanx

Did you have any mods in your folders before installing patch?

Are you using a mod from before the patch?

Only my 2 cents, all working good here. What i did do, was delete my files and re-unbundle. Otherwise, hardly anyone has this issue?

We ran fine before the patch, except for the spontanious crashes.

Congrats UBI/GRIN, you fixed the game from crashing. All you had to do was fix it so we can't play, then nobody crashes.

BTW, don't tell anyone, but I'm pretty freakin' upset that we got this crap again. I try to keep a straight face about it. Anxiously awaiting the patch and the editor, to BOOM. It's like saying "got you again sucka".

UBI is laughing all the way to the bank.

I'm sick of this crap. Crysis can not come out fast enough. Shoot Battlefield 2142 is better than this piece of crap.

Yup, I was all PRO-GRAW2 until the patch.

This is nothing but an Advance Crash Log Generator.

If these guys made Pong it would probably need a patch.

Rav :zorro:

What's going on?

I get the above error message when hosting PC coop server. Campaign coop, i do not get the "connection error....."

I can only host Campaign coop at the moment :(

Hello!

I have set up a server and I cannot launch any other maps then the first 2 campaign mission. I go to my server set up screen, when I launch the server after waiting a certain period of time, it say's that server could not make connection, and to check my internet connection.

But after testing all maps on my server, the ONLY maps I can launch from all 10 maps, are the number 1, 2, and 7, all other maps cannot launch and I have for all them the same error message. But my internet connection is very fine. So whats the problem again?

Also I cannot see my ping on a Test dedicated server I have created, I have a " ? " mark, even if I right click on the server nothing show up, firewall is not activated, and finaly if I get to server info, nothing show up in the little window regarding my server specifacations. So whats the deal here? Can anyone help please?

Thank you!

[Merged with existing thread on this problem]

Edited by Pave Low

Well here another guy having the same issues here. Add me to the list then. The ONLY Coop campaign online I can host, after testing all maps, are the number 1, 2, and 7 maps. All other maps I get the same error message like you all do. And I have no mods pure clean install, and registry cleaned up.

So UBI shame on you. :devil: I have never had this problem before patch 1.03. :wall::hmm::blush:

Thank you for your dedication, of making this game worst then before.