Ghost Recon.net Forums
Rocky

So, my kid saw a UFO today.

We were up in a relatives 10th floor flat in Aberdeen today, beautiful clear day. The kids got a kick out of looking out the window to see if they could see the beach. They got all excited to see an aeroplane fly past.

A short while later, the nine year old shouts out "woha, did you see that?!"

She then described a "big" object, white, and oval, that she was sure was not a plane, or a bird, that moved "very fast" from right to left.

I asked her again if she thought it might have been a seagul,

"Dad", eyes wide "it was b i g".

Freaky!

You never know bro, me DD and trace saw one a few years back near Buckfastleigh on the A38.

Long cigar shape bright blue light, it came down fast stopped, about 400 mts away 200 ft up, then it went straight up after about ten seconds, never saw it again and not since.

DD saw it first she was about 16 at the time.

We are not alone mate :rocky:

Ha, I love the "it was big" part, I can imagine a kid saying that with a " :o " face.

Fair play, sharp eyes & a good head for description to boot. :thumbsup:

You didn't give em to many Vitamins did you?.

New UFO caught on tape in Haiti ,and before you ask, no, im not suggesting this is real. Bloody good though :thumbsup:

ufobbesplash.jpg

I saw UFO today aswell, damn unidentified flying ordinance wiped out my infantry squad. Oh wait a sec, we're not talking about computer games?

Edited by WytchDokta

Could it have been related to the current meteor storms we are getting Rocky ? :unsure:

> >> > *Two moons on August 27th!*

> >> >

> >> > Planet Mars will be the brightest in the night sky starting August.

> >> >

> >> > It will look as large as the full moon to the naked eye. This will

> >> > cultivate

> >> > on Aug. 27 when Mars comes within 34.65M miles of earth. Be sure to

> >> > watch the sky on Aug. 27 12:30 am. It will look like the earth has 2

> >> > moons.

> >> >

> >> > The next time Mars may come this close is in 2287!

> >> >

> >> > Share this with your friends as NO ONE ALIVE TODAY will ever see it

> >> > again!

got this in my mail box, would be a nice time for martians to drop in :P

i believe her though, children have less clutter in their heads of what can and can not be real, thus see everything as real.

Simply the best ive ever seen :blink:

The first was a hoax :

And please tell me that second link didn't impress you. Fishing line and foil... :( come on now.

Haha ... I never stated any were actually real & the second link was just for comedy value :D

This doesn't mean that everything is fake and eyewitness statements should be frowned upon, these examples are plenty that add fog to the subject, which is a shame.

Could it have been related to the current meteor storms we are getting Rocky ? :unsure:

You know, I was so looking forward to watching those showers on Sunday, but of course, mother nature had other ideas and totally covered us in cloud for the whole blinking weekend.

But no, she didn't see a meteor, I got her to draw me a picture, so unless meteors have windows, that theory is out lol.

I'll scan in the drawing tomorrow.

New UFO caught on tape in Haiti ,and before you ask, no, im not suggesting this is real. Bloody good though :thumbsup:

ufobbesplash.jpg

Awesome! First impressions are it's a special effects project, but very very cool!

What if it was real Calius and it the media are just saying it's fake just to make people safe...

Or maybe it is fake and im too paranoid lol...

Did a bit of digging for info on that Haiti footage (until 1 am :wall: ) and found this "gasp" file available for download. (Play in Quicktime).

Nice CGI footage, as suspected :thumbsup:

The guy who made the video is probably this guy.

gasp1.zip

I didn't look at the gasp.zip file rocky, but is it the video that shows the same palm trees, exactly down to the leaf, on both sides of the island? Either way, REALLY cool cgi

I didn't look at the gasp.zip file rocky, but is it the video that shows the same palm trees, exactly down to the leaf, on both sides of the island? Either way, REALLY cool cgi

Yeh it is mate. The palm trees on either side of the video(s) can be cut and pasted over each other exactly, they are the same.

You should really check out the guys CV, I posted earlier. His website is where the gasp sound bite was found, and his portfolio has a yonne of CGI work in it, that is one extrememly talented guy, never seen a portfolio like that before in my liife.

I suspect he will get a "call" ( :ph34r: ) later on for some more serious "work" :lightning:

SPP North American summit of leaders shrouded in UFO-style secrecy

HERE

18 August 2007 0900 HRS EDT

15 MILE SECURITY PERIMETER FOR BUSH MEETING IN CANADA NEXT WEEK!

WHATEVER IS GOING ON IS SO UNUSUAL AND SO IMPORTANT THE U.S. MILITARY IS HEADED INTO CANADA TO ESTABLISH THE DEAD ZONE AROUND THE EVENT!

CANADIAN MILITARY AND POLICE DEEMED "INADEQUATE" FOR SECURING WHATEVER IS GOING TO HAPPEN

The only possible reason to establish such a perimeter is to prevent citizens from SEEING something. What could possibly be so important, so secret, that we citizens have to be kept 15 miles away? First contact by aliens from space? I know it sounds ridiculous, but what else could it be?

"interesting" :hmm: . Maybe 15 miles is needed in order to not be asked a question :P

Maybe 15 miles is needed in order to not be asked a question

LMAO :rofl: