Ghost Recon.net Forums
Brettzies

M468 . barrett firearms

I agree, it is a bit weird. What about...

Weapon		Damage

ScarH		 1.78

ScarL		 1.45

M416		  1.4

M14		   1.75

M99		   10

M4A1		  1.43

M16A4		 1.48

Mk12spr	   1.53

M468		  1.63

Having the 6.8 round more powerful than 7.62 weapons does seem a bit weird.

I was about to post the same now that I got up and reed this topic. :)

I agree, it is a bit weird. What about...

Weapon		Damage

ScarH		 1.78

ScarL		 1.45

M416		  1.4

M14		   1.75

M99		   10

M4A1		  1.43

M16A4		 1.48

Mk12spr	   1.53

M468		  1.63

That looks ok.

Now Brett, You have made 4 fantastic primary AR's and 1 excellent pistol... can I interest you in a secondary weapon? :P I think it would be great to have an excellent CQB weapon with a high ROF and Kevlar piercing rounds; small compact with a reflex scope. Hummm? Ahh, a MP-7. That would be one kick ###### mod! w00t You're the best Brettzies!

One thing I noticed from looking at the limited number of "real" M468 photos is that the M16 stock versions have a longer rail. The M4 style versions(like the one I made) have a shorter rail/barrel. So, I'm not exactly sure what's up with that. Are there multiple versions out there? Or did they settle on the longer one? Haven't found many accurate photos, just a lot of fake looking AR15 mock ups.

Brett.......

This would depend on the gas system used. 6.8 SPC barrels can be had (from what i have seen) in either a 16" carbine length gas system or a 18"-20" with a mid length gas system (gas block moved forward) to get a little more range out of the system. I can tell you that a 6.8 SPC in carbine length kicks a bit harder than the 5.56mm and it moves you off target a little more but is a really solid round. Yes the mags are a bit longer but who is going to drag a scale out and measure them in game. Let the little stuff like that slide, because you have a really kicking mod going.