GRAW2 dying?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest User Name

I would play but everytime i try to all the servers are not showing up on my list,...this game has to many bug's and when people encouter bugs they close the game and go back to Counter Strike and usually never reopen it again

Man.......... its like hand bags at ten paces up there between viper and that other unpronouncable. Who cares, I mean can't we all just get along (man).

MP Vs,...... man......................you girls just can't resist a good catfight eh? Meeoow........

Smoke a pipe.....and have cold beer......play some SP (or maybe even the SIMS, something soothing to get over the MP EGO)......

Peace and love (and MP CO-OP). :ph34r:

Servers unstable for matching? i think not.

They are ready. Only downside is you have to down your server, and change xml's for a match. ours is stable up to 20 players on a 768 up connection. The servers that are not stable are running the net speed at 3000 which also means MAXIMUM physics in SYNC. Turn it down and stability comes.

Now someone please get a North American Ladder going before all these clans that have server up go south.

how did you come by this information? do you have an exact number for the network speed value that is the turning point in physics settings? i run my server at 3000 but i haven't had any luck filling it with more than 6 people... the actual upload is 3.5 though, but if the physics automatically become more intense - my processor might be struggling.

I have purchesed every Clancy game to go gold for PC, I used to run a site dedicated to the Clancy games specifically modding RS, I worked with Pain from @WAR on mods (Glad he will never have to see the crap they call GR now) played for a few so called clans but after all the BS that ubi has pushed out under the good name Red Strom built I am done with it all. I still play GR, sometimes I load up old school RS, hell I even kind of enjoyed GRAW for a little while but now with this latest release I just want to puke. So many games are going to be out this fall that I dont see the need to play this so called tek shooter that we would all hate if it didnt have the Clancy name on it. Hell I downloaded the Quake Wars: Enemy Territory demo and it was 100000 times more fun the GRAW2. COD:4 Modern Warfare will be out in a month and all I can say if wow!

Sorry Grin but just like last time you dropped the ball. Only this time whats your excuse? No serverside map downloads, Bugs still from beta, jaggs on everything, high PC specs for medium eye candy, crappy mp and even worse coop, small wep selection, ###### poor class options, crappy server options and the list goes on for days. You should be ashamed to take a AAA title that was a for sure hit and blow it both times. I had high hopes for graw2 and all I got was CRAP2.