It's A Boy!

SCO Spyder

Went to the ultra sound place yesterday morning. Was very anxious as I knew we'd be finding out what the baby's sex was. After a nice long ultra sound experience, the nurse lady FINIALLY got to the "what is the sex of the baby" part. As soon as I seen "those parts" on the ultra sound, I just knew exactly what I was looking at lol. I was overjoyed as I seen this. I asked god for a boy, and he's giving me one!

Some clips from the ultra sound. There are prolly like a good 15+ minutes of this, but it was just taking to long to edit, render, and upload. So I stopped at 3 parts.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Edited by SCO Spyder

Good show old chap!

I don't think I could really handle a girl ... especially as they got older ... total headache .. "Your not going out like that!" etc.

Heh copy that. I am already step-dad to her 2 year old daughter right now, and shes gorgious right now so I just know I'll be dealing with a lot of that lol. I'm just glad to have a boy

Good show old chap!

I don't think I could really handle a girl ... especially as they got older ... total headache .. "Your not going out like that!" etc.

Heh copy that. I am already step-dad to her 2 year old daughter right now, and shes gorgious right now so I just know I'll be dealing with a lot of that lol. I'm just glad to have a boy

I don't know, my 2 year old boy has been enough to make me not want to have any more kids. The other night I caught a very heavy mechanical tooth brush to the eye because I guess I was suppose to be playing catch with him. The kid has an arm too so I thought I had gone blind for a bit. He also has no fear. He'll jump off of anything. I've learned my lesson that if I sprawl out on the floor after a long work day I'm going to catch Emmet's knee to my stomach at any second as he comes flying off the couch.

The three year old daughter has been the epitemy of sweet. Big time daddy's girl.

Good luck though. I hope the pregnancy goes well and everyone stays healthy.

I don't know, my 2 year old boy has been enough to make me not want to have any more kids. The other night I caught a very heavy mechanical tooth brush to the eye because I guess I was suppose to be playing catch with him. The kid has an arm too so I thought I had gone blind for a bit. He also has no fear. He'll jump off of anything. I've learned my lesson that if I sprawl out on the floor after a long work day I'm going to catch Emmet's knee to my stomach at any second as he comes flying off the couch.

Take your boy and imagine him as a girl (all rough and tumble), now multiply that by two, that's what I've got - two blinking nutters. Let's see how for back I have to think for the last misdmeaner, oh eyh, 50 seconds ago we had a chocolate yougurt thrown at us when it was denied, with an accompanying shout of "MINGER!!!"

That was the 5 year old.

Take your boy and imagine him as a girl (all rough and tumble), now multiply that by two, that's what I've got - two blinking nutters. Let's see how for back I have to think for the last misdmeaner, oh eyh, 50 seconds ago we had a chocolate yougurt thrown at us when it was denied, with an accompanying shout of "MINGER!!!"

That was the 5 year old.

:lolup: Although, I don't know what minger means, I can only imagine.