Ghost Recon.net Forums
Sign in to follow this  
thr0tt

how long before a game's in the bargain bin ?

Just out of interest, how long before games are sent to the bargain bin ? 1 month 2 maybe ? Not too interested in picking this up 'hot off the press' and like a lot of others would like to play the 4 hours SP campaign but not pay a premium price for it, MP for GRAW2 doesn't really appeal.

Anyone works for retailers that can answer so I know which month to get this in, the SP looks fun and as per many thread here I know the plot / each level / ending but would like to nip through it.

look at GRAW and you probably are close

look at GRAW and you probably are close

Yeah.

If you're in the UK, you will be able to get in on the cheaper internet (somewhere like amazon.co.uk) before it goes cheaper in the highstreets, depends how much you have to pay for P&P, though.

The price of GRAW dropped quite quickly, but I wouldn't say it was cheap considering it was pretty much unplayable straight out the box. Only people with an internet connection would have had access to the patches. Chances are you'll find it on a "2 games for £XX" offer, but the other games in the offer will be rubbish (that's what happened to GRAW in the UK.

So i'd say an online shop is your best bet. I've seen GRAW2 for £14-£17 online.... :blink: Shocking considering the GRAW2 demo is better than the GRAW demo.