Ghost Recon.net Forums

hi there, I'm playing ghost recon 2, I 'm in act II "get me rosen" I already acomplished the missions, I locate the black hawk part and I found ROSEN then, I cleared the zone before to go to the extraction point so there is not enemies alive, the helicopter arrived , I went in but it didn't take off. Why ??? the mission is over and like the others missions the rescue vehicle is supossed to take me out and then start the next episode. What I have to do?

[Merged with existing topic]

Edited by Tinker
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi there, I'm playing ghost recon 2, I 'm in act II "get me rosen" I already acomplished the missions, I locate the black hawk part and I found ROSEN then, I cleared the zone before to go to the extraction point so there is not enemies alive, the helicopter arrived , I went in but it didn't take off. Why ??? the mission is over and like the others missions the rescue vehicle is supossed to take me out and then start the next episode. What I have to do?

[Merged with existing topic]

Did you check your mission objectives in the tactical map?

Did you get Rosen into the Blackhawk?

Did you get your teammate (if you selected to use one) into the Blackhawk?

Did you plant C4 on th Blackhawk wreck?

• 6 months later...

:angry:

Hi getting into this game is great, but when you have a problem or a bug it makes you mad. I have reached the evacuate point and my team and I entered the chopper. But Lt Rosen does not enter, I waited for at least 5 mins. and still nothing happens. Is this a bug or I have a problem and I can not continue, need help, thanks.

Smile, it's contagioius..:>)

[Merged with existing thread (where that issue is posted about several times)]

Edited by Pave Low

thanks for all your help..

It was "Follow" command, which I did not know how to do it. It was my spind wheel, I had to press down hard to make other command come up.

Smile and have a nice day everyone..:>)

[Merged into related thread]

Edited by Pave Low