Ghost Recon.net Forums
Sign in to follow this  
WytchDokta

Speedball 2

It's offical, the 16-bit Amiga classic, 'Speedball' has been ressurected. Speedball 2 is in the works folks, and it looks awesome! It's now fully 3D and highly detailed. I think it might use the Unreal 3 engine.What's that I see? Female characters too? Cool.

You can customise your caharcters and their banner etc this time around too. It says that male, female and droid characters ara available to the player.

Check out the website here. There's high-res screenshot packs and in-game vids avialable there too.

EDIT: I heard an unconfirmed rumour that another Amiga classic may be getting resurrected for the PC. This classic is Chaos Engine. Would certainly be awesome to see that with modern day graphics.

Edited by WytchDokta

:rofl: OMG. I just checked out the in-game vid and right at the end you can hear the guy saying "ice-creams. ice-creams....." just like he did on the Amiga. Looks quite brutal, although I'm not sure going around punching out the females sets a good example (for todays youth) Edited by WytchDokta

To this day, when an athlete is carried off the pitch (or whatever) during a sports event, I find myself shouting "Ice cream! Ice cream!" :rofl:

Any game that gives you as many points for injuring an opponent as for scoring a goal is bound to get on my to "all-time greatest" list :thumbsup:

Respectfully

krise madsen

Any game that gives you as many points for injuring an opponent

But more points if that opponent was female, lol.

Ice cream!!11!!!1!!twentyfour

Edited by WytchDokta

LOL.. It's BLADE!!!!

"FROOOOOOOOST!!!"

screen020.jpg