Ghost Recon.net Forums
Dick Splash

DS & Gordo Viper Meet For The First Time

If you don't know Gordo Viper, he's been a well respected member of the GR.net community for over four years. A native and resident of Australia, his GR gaming has landed him a job in military simulation software, enabling him to make contacts all around the world in the SF military community and is the reason he's in my neck of the woods this week.

So, what better way for us to meet up than in a real world firearms environment;

GV's on the right

post-14-1184085154_thumb.jpg

post-14-1184085177_thumb.jpg

post-14-1184085188_thumb.jpg

post-14-1184085199_thumb.jpg

post-14-1184085209_thumb.jpg

post-14-1184085221_thumb.jpg

DS

MODERATOR EDIT: Large images changed to attachments.

Edited by ZJJ

Nice! thanks for the photos. You need to get that camera seen to though, there's always at least one black bit on the lens somewhere :whistle:

You really need to shelve those un-fashionable sun glasses mate :rocky: To force that fashion mistake on others is simply a crime.

Nice! thanks for the photos. You need to get that camera seen to though, there's always at least one black bit on the lens somewhere :whistle:

Sony haven't got a 'dead pixel' policy with their cameras.

You really need to shelve those un-fashionable sun glasses mate :rocky: To force that fashion mistake on others is simply a crime.

Eh?.......they're issued old bean. :thumbsup:

DS

Lol, nice shots guys, i'm jealous.. :thumbsup:

DS, your pictures are too large for the forums. Please either resize or make them attachments or links.

Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

Remind me to get Gordo some plain white socks :).. still too far over on the east coast mate.. you need to get more westerly.

Looks like fun all the same

Thanks for sharing the pix DS. Good to hear Gordo Viper landed that sweet job :thumbsup:

DS, your pictures are too large for the forums. Please either resize or make them attachments or links.

Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

All done. The basic app's I've got aren't that user friendly. It took me ages. :thumbsup:

DS

Well after 28hrs+ of travel I'm home. :wall:

Was pretty good getting to catch up with DS and as he mentioned a good oppurtunity to shoot some firearms. Thks again for the range time DS!

Those are just the pistola photos; we were lucky enough to get some limited time with an M1 Garand and an M4 as well.

And yeah those black squares are all the rage!

Well after 28hrs+ of travel I'm home. :wall:

Glad you made it back ok. There's only so many 'inflight' peanuts you can eat :D

DS

Gordo, send me a yell when you're down Cali way. I'll buy you a pint (or 12) and we'll go wring out my arsenal, bro. :devil:

Gordo, send me a yell when you're down Cali way. I'll buy you a pint (or 12) and we'll go wring out my arsenal, bro.

You have to pass AZ to get to Cali mate, might as well bring the Girl, and Will, just call it a vacation. :cheers:

@ Wp and Whisper...Hey why not. When I get a chance to drop by I sure will!

Between the US lads at GR.Net there'd be one hell of a range shoot.