Single player DEMO ! [d/l links]

Downloading now, should be done in about 20 min. Anybody know if there is a coop option?

I think it said SINGLE PLAYER

I remember playing the first GRAW demo over Hamachi and it was also a single player demo.

I understand the requests about distribution via torrent. But as long as UBI doesn't give the green light on it by offering it in torrent, we can not do anything about it. Let's hope some day UBI will see the light and starts distributing their games/demos via torrent.

canonical and alot of other companies see the positive of using torrent downloads legitimately. why not UBISOFT for it's demos? :hmm:

3dGamers used to have torrents available for their more popular files. When IGN bought them, the torrents disappeared.

See, the big gaming companies don't like torrents (even World of Warcraft, which uses bittorrent technology to distribute patches, though they don't draw attention to that fact, using a custom client) because it would be harder to associate bittorrent traffic with piracy if they actually used it for it's original intended use.

Add the fact that bittorrent is associated with that evil anti-capitalist Linux, there's your idiotic double whammy. :wall:

I played it finally this morning a bit before work. looks good so far. too bad thought that my M14 didn't have a scope but, hey I probably didn't equip one. did ironsights. I like it!!!! here comes the fun.. :yes:

I now have it installed and very happy with it so far... And Fileshack provided the fastest d/l for me, 500+ kb/sec... AND, It does take about 5-6 mins to decompress the file before installing...

Edited by Stormin