Fully auto .50 sniper

-XE-BadBoy561

Actually there are 2. There was a mod once with a full auto sniper. That was crushed by the anticheat. rumor has it though there may be one then isn't caught but i have yet to see it.

There is however a bug (not a glitch) that sometimes when you here a sniper shoot you will hear a double tap 2 (shots back to back). Note it isn't auto (more then 2 shots), just a blam blam. This is due from what i can tell to a bug with either the players lag or servers lag.

There is also a bug that someone when looking at a sniper may not see him reload.

I know it’s not just a rumor cause I have seen it for myself and so have others, just trying to determine if it’s a glitch or a deliberate cheat. Now that I have someone come forward and say it’s not a glitch we will be on the look out for it. We just want fun and FAIR games we all can enjoy. :D

I know it’s not just a rumor cause I have seen it for myself and so have others, just trying to determine if it’s a glitch or a deliberate cheat. Now that I have someone come forward and say it’s not a glitch we will be on the look out for it. We just want fun and FAIR games we all can enjoy. :D

I guess the question would be then is... Do all of you hear it at the same time in the server? Or just one? If just one... it may be lag. if everyone then it may not be unless the server is really stressed i guess.

Could it be that the sniper has a G18 and the game doesn't pick up the switch under stress? Test it with someone you trust in a server under full heavey load (you can tell the load as have the people will drop on avenues or on map switches)

As already mentioned, there is a sound bug in game that happens now and then when you hear dual Barret "BLAM BLAM" shots, and there is the no reload animation shown bug (despite player is reloading). So it is very easy to believe there is a cheat that passes through the AC if you are e.g. observing a sniper that fires without reloading when really it is a game bug.

I would advise everybody to be very careful with cheat accusations until the alternative explanations have been ruled out.

• 1 month later...