GRAW2 MP Demo due June 7th

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UBI seems to over use the word "soon". I can recall the word "soon" meaning several months when it come to UBI.

At this point, I think it's just silly they can't set a date for a demo and stick to it.

Anyway... just wanted to rant a bit.

A fixed date becomes a promise, if they cannot meet said date they recieve far more flak than if they didn't set one. It is really simple, and has been shown to be the case time and time again. "Soon" is utilized by a lot of companies, not just Ubisoft.

UBI seems to over use the word "soon". I can recall the word "soon" meaning several months when it come to UBI.

At this point, I think it's just silly they can't set a date for a demo and stick to it.

Anyway... just wanted to rant a bit.

A fixed date becomes a promise, if they cannot meet said date they recieve far more flak than if they didn't set one. It is really simple, and has been shown to be the case time and time again. "Soon" is utilized by a lot of companies, not just Ubisoft.

since the release is a bit over 30 days, sometime between now and release day. my guess is just 2 weeks

Bah!, I'm not too much concerned about a time frame for the demo. It'll be here when it's here. I'm tired of my belly-aching anymore. I'm face to face with turning 40 these days and need to relax to smell the flowers in life.

I'm positive the Demo will contain all the fixes from the beta. Grin really seemed to care about the issues even more so this time around. I would've enjoyed to see some SP gameplay in this round to see how the AI is working.

Bah!, I'm not too much concerned about a time frame for the demo. It'll be here when it's here. I'm tired of my belly-aching anymore. I'm face to face with turning 40 these days and need to relax to smell the flowers in life.

I'm positive the Demo will contain all the fixes from the beta. Grin really seemed to care about the issues even more so this time around. I would've enjoyed to see some SP gameplay in this round to see how the AI is working.

40 not so bad :rolleyes: 40 is about the magic number that GRAW2 will hit the shelves 40 DAYS

The Demo will probably be the same day as launch with Ubi, but your right it will be another ongoing fix if history is anything to go by. As for me I'm hoping that the compatibility of editor made maps carries over from GRAW1 to GRAW2. If so then I (as well as other) will be looking forward to some good mapping dayz. I also have been thinking about converting some of my later maps to full [GR] Co-op battle scenarios, so as long as the editor comes with the release, I'll leave you beta testing the demo and me, mapping the editor to hell.... :D

I have a hard time believing that the Demo will be the Beta. It will be the fixed stuff along with what we'll see in the release.

I surely hope that Grin took out advice and made those changes

The fixing is necessary, but dou you think there is enough time to do those adjustments according to what we really hope and want? even they took and would like to do....

yeah sure, why not? well- maybe not every single item. :hmm:

there were alot of suggestions for this or that. but I'm sure it will be many times better off than GRAW1 was... :unsure:

:rofl: yeah the GRAW demo was quite shocking for me when I first loaded it. Was so diappointed it was unreal. But the final game turned out ok as a whole. I've now got one of those audio FX headsets as recommended in the adverts on the main page. Looking forward to using it in the co-op if there's any in the demo :o=

:rofl: yeah the GRAW demo was quite shocking for me when I first loaded it. Was so diappointed it was unreal.

that's funny. I was the opposite. I thought the demo was awesome and that's what actually got me to buy the game, but then when I got it and found multiplayer was pretty minimal I became dissappointed. Made me sad that all the cool explosions and some effects were taken out of the mp.

I have some hopes for GRAW2. Looking forward to the demo.

Edited by Ghost9

Good news. Played the beta a bit, never reported any problems though. Didn't have any either :) But could be just me. Can't wait for the final product. Im gonna be stuck at home until beginning august so got plenty of time to play :)

I'm still waiting. Where is it ?? I need it ! I really really need it !!

Ok maybe need is the wrong term to use. But I really really want / need it.

addicting like alcohol eh?

i cant wait. hope to be able to figure out why my gaming computer wont work before it comes out (crosses fingers)

YOUR COMPUTER HAS BEEN UNABLE TO RECOVER FROM A SERIOUS ERROR.

WINDOWS NEEDS TO EXPLODE.

PLEASE MOVE TO A MINIMUM SAFE DISTANCE OF NO LESS THAN 10 METERS WHILE THIS OCCURS

HAVE A NICE DAY !!!

On another note..... Is it here yet !!!

Edited by Creatch

Um hate to say it bud but we still have about a month for the game to be released. Check ebgames.com. Atleast I'm pretty sure it's being released on June 26th. But anyways, back on topic. Unless the multiplayer demo has coop I probably won't download it cause that's all I play. That and single player.