Ghost Recon.net Forums
Lightspeed

How many people still check these Forums?

I check the main news page 4 or 5 times a week. If Rocky has anything for GR1, I check it out.

I check it about once daily. I was a Rainbow Six fan until this game came out, now it's about all I play with. I like GRAW, but it isn't the original Ghost, which I feel rules the PC world. :thumbsup:

I guess I'm falling into the "every now and then" category. My focus lately has been on playing R6:Vegas which I find alot more enjoyable than GRAW.

But I'm still playing GR more than anything else. I'm looking for very good missions to play co-op with as opposed to Tango Hunt. So far, Alpha Squad rules.

I´ve been playing GR for six years now, mostly SP, sometimes coop. normally I check the forum every few days eager on updates on the latest mods. :thumbsup:

I still come from time to time (once each two months). Which is not considerably less than when I was playing GR like a nolifer.

I still play GR on my laptop when I'm working abroad but I get rusted and wiped now... *sigh* :P (I prefer it to BF2 by a mile). At home I play supreme commander exclusively, I got addicted.

I plan to get forza2, and play pes with some football friend when they pass by.

I did like Gears of Wars, but GR remains my only FPS love.

Did buy a new comp for graw, I played it 10 minutes. I have to find the time to try the graw 2 demo, but it's summer babe.

By the way, I'm still impressed by the mood and the good management of ghostrecon.net. Gratz guys ;)

News page every day, forums less often :thumbsup:

:o Shape up soldier, what do you mean "less often" :o= get with the program :rofl:

Before and during a tournament - once/twice a day! Sometimes more. Otherwise one to four times a month.

I'm just trying to get an idea of ppl who still view the "GR Section".

Thanks

I still come here regularly and visit this section once in a while. :thumbsup:

Now and then... The flexibility of [GR] is still unsurpassed...

Did now for the first time in about two years.

Don't visit the general discussion much. Probably haven't posted in here for 3-4 years. Drop by the modding topics a few times a week still though.

just re-discovered GR1... and just registered here.

From the day it came out, I've been playing GR. One day, I just stopped. Now I wonder why :).

At the moment I'm getting in again, be it slow-paced. It appears my brother in law likes the game as well, especially when we coop... GR reborn for me. It's the only game that gives me a certain feeling... can't rly explain but I guess you know what I'm talking about. And since my PC is not high end anymore... :)

I've been checking these forums for so long that Rocky's about ready to send me a retirement check. :o Or was that a BANNED from GR.NET PM! :(:P