How many people still check these Forums?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I guess I'm falling into the "every now and then" category. My focus lately has been on playing R6:Vegas which I find alot more enjoyable than GRAW.

But I'm still playing GR more than anything else. I'm looking for very good missions to play co-op with as opposed to Tango Hunt. So far, Alpha Squad rules.

I still come from time to time (once each two months). Which is not considerably less than when I was playing GR like a nolifer.

I still play GR on my laptop when I'm working abroad but I get rusted and wiped now... *sigh* :P (I prefer it to BF2 by a mile). At home I play supreme commander exclusively, I got addicted.

I plan to get forza2, and play pes with some football friend when they pass by.

I did like Gears of Wars, but GR remains my only FPS love.

Did buy a new comp for graw, I played it 10 minutes. I have to find the time to try the graw 2 demo, but it's summer babe.

By the way, I'm still impressed by the mood and the good management of ghostrecon.net. Gratz guys ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just re-discovered GR1... and just registered here.

From the day it came out, I've been playing GR. One day, I just stopped. Now I wonder why :).

At the moment I'm getting in again, be it slow-paced. It appears my brother in law likes the game as well, especially when we coop... GR reborn for me. It's the only game that gives me a certain feeling... can't rly explain but I guess you know what I'm talking about. And since my PC is not high end anymore... :)

• 3 weeks later...