Ghost Recon.net Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giampi

Eager Smoke (Alternative)

You just captured Papashvili and you are called in to rescue the crew of an F18 shot down by Georgian Rebels in South Ossetian Autonomous Region.

It's April 24, 2008 and you've played this mission many times !!!

However.....

Something goes wrong and you can't get in in the night due to the atrocious weather condition and you successfully insert only the day after when the Rebels are already moving some parts of the F18 and, maybe, already executed the crew.

This is

EAGER SMOKE (ALTERNATIVE)

Soon!

You just captured Papashvili and you are called in to rescue the crew of an F18 shot down by Georgian Rebels in South Ossetian Autonomous Region.

It's April 24, 2008 and you've played this mission many times !!!

However.....

Something goes wrong and you can't get in in the night due to the atrocious weather condition and you successfully insert only the day after when the Rebels are already moving some parts of the F18 and, maybe, already executed the crew.

This is

EAGER SMOKE (ALTERNATIVE) Soon!

Sounds good, GiWeDa... looking forward to playing it!

Gp got that scripting bug going again.... :yes:

mig :ph34r:

Or maybe it's just a mission kept in the drawer for months (years) and only revisited? :shifty:

Just scripting the outro cine, as you probably know you take more time to make one cine than an entire mission :P

Scripting completed!

Betatest phase that it's very important for me but that it's not going to take long :)

This mod is not yet dropped. As I'm not going to mod GR anymore I sent the package to Janie42 for final betatest and fixes.