anybody still playing on xboxlive

audiolab

ive seen the light and realised that GRAW 1 and 2 simply dont live up to recon 1 so im going to start playing recon1 again ....xbox360 =good graphics +###### games

[Ghost Recon] and Ghost Recon Island Thunder do not have voice comms when you play on the 360. It is not the "press white button to talk" aspect either. Communicaiton simply does not work when you try to play those games on a 360.

They are backwards compatible...but have that feature missing.

ive seen the light and realised that GRAW 1 and 2 simply dont live up to recon 1 so im going to start playing recon1 again ....xbox360 =good graphics +###### games

[Ghost Recon] and Ghost Recon Island Thunder do not have voice comms when you play on the 360. It is not the "press white button to talk" aspect either. Communicaiton simply does not work when you try to play those games on a 360.

They are backwards compatible...but have that feature missing.

good job i kept the old black beast xbox isnt it :thumbsup:

hey ick what i really meant is yeahh the graphics on the 360 are top notch but somehow the gameplay of the original is missing ,played a couple of multis last night and can say i had a blast .........ghost recon1 the original and still the best

one thing ive noticed about the original especially on embassy is the graphics look photorealistic as if somebodys pasted pictures to the buildings this felt more real than the 360 version .dont ask me how ;)

• 1 month later...

Yes I'm playing GR:IT again since quite some time and it feels like coming home after all the graw's and other R&G games.

I insist that anyone interested in playing [GR]/GR:IT again to post his gamertag or ad people to their list so we may create a small group of active players again.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 years later...