Coop Campaign Question

jbktiger

So me and a buddy of mine are stuck in a small town on a clinical rotation and we both brought our 360s and our GRAW2 and were planning on knocking out some of the co-op stuff to kill the time. (true coop with using system link, not split screen)

Well, we got the first mission (Station) done no problem. But now we are running into a problem on the second mission...The Cut. We clear the two launcher sites, we clear the small boat dock area, and we mark the "dirty fertilizer" silos in the Northern facility. Well we get the message that the chemicals have been marked and ordinance is on the way. So we move to the extraction point and that is when we run into a problem. Our Blackhawk will not pick us up. We stand in the smoked zone and the heli will just hover above us.....time ticks down....and then the cruise missle comes in and we get a mission failed screen.

Is there something we are missing? Will a couple missed AI NPCs cause them not to pick us up? Is this a problem with anyone else?

Any help is appreciated...just trying to knock out the perfect achievement.

Thanks

Edited by jbktiger

So me and a buddy of mine are stuck in a small town on a clinical rotation and we both brought our 360s and our GRAW2 and were planning on knocking out some of the co-op stuff to kill the time. (true coop with using system link, not split screen)

Well, we got the first mission (Station) done no problem. But now we are running into a problem on the second mission...The Cut. We clear the two launcher sites, we clear the small boat dock area, and we mark the "dirty fertilizer" silos in the Northern facility. Well we get the message that the chemicals have been marked and ordinance is on the way. So we move to the extraction point and that is when we run into a problem. Our Blackhawk will not pick us up. We stand in the smoked zone and the heli will just hover above us.....time ticks down....and then the cruise missle comes in and we get a mission failed screen.

Is there something we are missing? Will a couple missed AI NPCs cause them not to pick us up? Is this a problem with anyone else?

Any help is appreciated...just trying to knock out the perfect achievement.

Thanks

Sounds like you guys did a fine job...!!! Maybe its just a glitch.....try it again....sometimes games can be a bit goofy and just simply by doing it again will get it done. You were BOTH in the extract point......i'm sure you were....lol

Good luck!

Also.....for real co-op fun...set the game to custom campaign and have it set to HARD, toggle IFF to OFF and then go into player options and toggle objective indicators OFF (they still appear on the map), no drones.......with just the two of you guys it will be a real challenge.

yeah we have done it two or three times. Both of us in the zone. who knows, gunna try some other stuff i think...not sure what though!

thanks for the suggestions and once we get teh achievements done we will try that set up...sounds awesome!

yeah we have done it two or three times. Both of us in the zone. who knows, gunna try some other stuff i think...not sure what though!

thanks for the suggestions and once we get teh achievements done we will try that set up...sounds awesome!

Hey!

I've got the same problem.. Anybody know what to do after mian objective is complete and there is 2 mins until missilestrike..

I noticed an objective occurred when running down to chopper.. Am I supposed to blow more stuff up??

Gamertag: SnuG 27

You blow up the two adats ang get the sample in the top base, if you like you can clear the encampment by the river but its only a secondary mission. Once you get the correct sample you get back to the extraction zone.Usually you have to stay within the flares and the helicopter will do a few fly bys but it will only pick you up in the final few seconds for dramatic effect. Once mission is complete you will see a short cutscene of a missile blowing up the base.

Hope that helps.

You blow up the two adats ang get the sample in the top base, if you like you can clear the encampment by the river but its only a secondary mission. Once you get the correct sample you get back to the extraction zone.Usually you have to stay within the flares and the helicopter will do a few fly bys but it will only pick you up in the final few seconds for dramatic effect. Once mission is complete you will see a short cutscene of a missile blowing up the base.

Hope that helps.

I've done all that and standing in the zone! Chopper does some fly-by's, but do not land! And of course we don't get picked up.. Missile comes in and boooom Mission:Failure!

Hope that helps.

I've done all that and standing in the zone! Chopper does some fly-by's, but do not land! And of course we don't get picked up.. Missile comes in and boooom Mission:Failure!

I love this game but lets face it....its Glitch Recon...!!! :wall::thumbsup:

I have completed it 3 times and each succeesful run had the timer down to 30 seconds or less and was picked up. Seemed like a long wait for the chopper but other than that it worked fine.

I think a couple of guys are trying this tonight and I will see if there are any issues.

Hope that helps.

I love this game but lets face it....its Glitch Recon...!!! :wall::thumbsup:

It seems like its got something to with disk snug...... no one else seems to have the problem.

Thanx for all replies!

I found out what the problem was.. Eliminate all rebels on map before 2-minute time runs out..

No problem when all rebels are killed.

SnuG 27

BTP - Nordic Assassins

Edited by SnuG