GRAW 2 - I'm freaking totally excited and had to share it

Hi all,

Just wanted to gush a bit on how freaking excited I am about this title, I hope we don't see a string of delays and... well you know the rest.

I totally loved GRAW so I can't see any way GRAW 2 will disapoint! w00t

My only request is more of the M-8 please, I'd like to see the sharpshooter and the automatic weapon varient. :)

Anywhoo... just wanted to say how happy I am that GRIN is working on this and that I look forward to it with much anticipation!

Cheers,

Boomer Sooner

Edited by chilly-willy

I am also happy. Not sure if we're getting our version on March 9th or March 30th I keep seeing March 6th on ebgames.com which would mean we'd get outs on the 7th which probably isn't true because if anybody would be getting their game first it'll be the 360 gamers. All I know is I'm glad it's first person and not 3rd person cause that would blow big chunks. I'm happy about that, I like the new gun(if it's in the PC version), and I'm also glad they switched to the ACUs. I have ACUs and I love em. They don't blend in great with the trees or bushes but they do blend in great with leaves in the woods. I only thought ACUs were good for urban, mountainous, and desert terrains. But they work decent in the woods. That's all I have to say. Have a goodun. HOOAH

I`d be over the Moon, with some Intel on a Demo!

Tinker

:D

Hell, I'd be over the moon with ANY Intel! :yes:

I am wondering how close the x360 version will be of GRAW 2 versus the pc version. I played the demo for x360 and I thought highly of it.

I probably wont buy the console version straight up, but I will for the pc. The pc is still my primary gaming platform, but for sports and racing I use the 360.

I just hope it looks as good as the 360 version, although It is not being made from GRIN, I wondering if the storyline and weaponry are the same or close.

I guess we will see,

Death

I believe that the "release date" for the PC was announced here, at this site, officially from UBI, as March the 30th.

The earlier date is for the 360 version. I know, EBGames is incorrect..........confused me too............ :blink:

I believe this game will be better than it predecessor, for at least three reasons.

1. QUICK SAVES. Rather than a check point system. Should help those of us who need extra breathing room to complete a mission. I don't know spaced the checkpoints, but they are a little too far apart for my old legs to carry me.

2. Improved AI Command interface. It looks as though they have ( or at least it seems so) some of the interface features from that "other" recent UBI -FPS-tactical shooter. I think a better control system will help the game play.

Maybe even reduce the "stupid" moments of the AI........... :wacko: And make them actually help us once in a while succeed on a mission.

3. The fact that it is NOT a PORT from the 360. Like that "other" recent UBI-FPS-tactical-shooter. :P I have a 19" wide screen LCD,1440x900 and that "other" game does not support it!!!!! :wall: I know about the patch and all, but honestly............GRAW supports it fine. :P

4. I think it is evident that GRiN has listened to the PC community. (at least IMHO) I believe they are trying to deliver a game that the PC crowd wants and will play. Pc gamers want different stuff than the Consoles crowd. I think this game will deliver.

That's why I am excited about this game too.

Looking foward to this.

Kingkat.................................................. :thumbsup:

This game cant hit the stores fast enough for me, I am just glad the pc is getting a new version. I kinda wondered if the pc was going to get kicked to the curb due to all the b*tching about graw 1. I really like graw and continue to play it.

Hi all,

Just wanted to gush a bit on how freaking excited I am about this title, I hope we don't see a string of delays and... well you know the rest.

I totally loved GRAW so I can't see any way GRAW 2 will disapoint! w00t

My only request is more of the M-8 please, I'd like to see the sharpshooter and the automatic weapon varient. :)

Anywhoo... just wanted to say how happy I am that GRIN is working on this and that I look forward to it with much anticipation!

Cheers,

Boomer Sooner

I truly hope everyone's enthusiasm will be rewarded. We shall all see soon enough.

lol myself am glad Grin is working on it... but i can't get excited with the limited info we have. UBI neededs to release some pc teasers if they want to get the excitement going.

You're right. The usual deal is that we won't get PC info until the 360 version is out the door. I have NO idea why Ubi marketing thinks like that, and I think it's unfair to GRIN. The PC and 360 market are quite distinct, so I doubt PC sales would detract from 360 sales. :rolleyes:

Flippin Pump...... w00t ..... as you can tell by my sig!!!

Thought about getting R6Vegas, but don't like the sounds coming from the fans. I will only buy Vegas if GRAW2 gets delayed :wall: just for something else to do :whistle: with my free time!! GRIN BOYZ :clapping: we are counting on ya...now :bounce: KNOCK OUR SOCKS OFF!!!! :party: Hope they can bring back the excitement of multi-player matching, which allowed the Ghost Recon Original to be forever in our :wub: hearts and minds!!

Edited by SCE_COB77

Read this today and I hope the reported coment that all the X360 maps for GRAW 2 will

be in the PC version of GRAW 2.... NOW I'M HAPPIER :yes: sounds like GRIN are

going to pull the rabbit out of the hat...

"One of the most talked about and often criticised aspects of the first game, the sparsely-featured multiplayer mode, has been substantially fleshed-out for GRAW 2 on PC. Alongside the full roster of Xbox 360 maps, the PC version is also set to feature a number of exclusive levels. Popular modes such as Siege and Hamburger Hill will be returning, alongside additions like Recon vs Assault - a team-based mode, with one side taking the role of the Ghosts and the other team playing as Mexican rebels."

http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/764/764473p2.html

roll on 30th MARCH :clapping: