Ghost Recon.net Forums
Sign in to follow this  
methz68

GRAW 2 Demo out now

the running is most definately ridiculous. it doesnt even look real and theres no way you can shoot someone if they are running full tilt if they are running from side to side of you.

The players run waaay too fast. Almost inhumanly fast.

I must agree on this. Oh, and i would still prefer some sort of a cover. Other than that great job Red storm. Fantastic lighting. :thumbsup:

it feels like i'm ice skating. i'll stick to pc version.

You just needed to add this, right. You could not live without such remark. :wacko:

Edited by Lysander

You just needed to add this, right. You could not live without such remark. :wacko:

the news article said leave feedback. it didn't say leave only positive feedback.

Why do you think the PC version will be any different?

because the first one was/is very different than the 360 version built with a different graphics engine and a different development team. The PC version, gameplay wise, is much better so far than the 360 versions. Controls are much easier to use and player movement is much more natural.

the news article said leave feedback. it didn't say leave only positive feedback.

I am quite sure you never had intention to give any positive feedback.

I am quite sure you never had intention to give any positive feedback.

only if I had liked what i played. i love it when people tell me what my intentions are. I am quite sure you don't know a damn thing about me or my intentions.

Edited by Ghost9

I am actually torn on which version to get at this point. The PC version just asounds much better in this case. Everythign id different about it from the cross com to the maps. All specificly built and designed for PC with stealth and open ended play in mind. Plus, from what I read you can give your team specific directions, and you have mission planning similar to GR1 PC(classic), which is something none of the redstorm console games have ever had.

I really liked the 360 version of GRAW and i'm sure I would like this one as well. But again, for my tastes, the pc version of GRAW:2 just sounds much better. It was not that way with GRAW:1. I think I am going to wait till both are out and I can read some reviews before making a decision on which to buy.

X360 version have some problem with aim (i have 360 demo), in GR:it for xbox aim is perfect....

I Plus, from what I read you can give your team specific directions,

If you are refering on giving specific individual commands through crosscom, that is in on 360 version.