2 simple questions ive been meaning to ask serellan...

5timechamp

1. Is it safe to assume that there will be no gun cams in multiplayer?

2. I assume that u can still play online with guests right? having said that will u still have the ability to go fullscreen (well half screen) and view a separate teammates view via the cross com...or the drones view for that matter...

i generally play online with my bro inlaw as a guest on my live account...am i going to be at a disadvantage as far as cross com use or does the splitscreen retain all your abilities. (aside from the small real time window)

1. Is it safe to assume that there will be no gun cams in multiplayer?

2. I assume that u can still play online with guests right? having said that will u still have the ability to go fullscreen (well half screen) and view a separate teammates view via the cross com...or the drones view for that matter...

i generally play online with my bro inlaw as a guest on my live account...am i going to be at a disadvantage as far as cross com use or does the splitscreen retain all your abilities. (aside from the small real time window)

Here's the thing...I don't think Serellan can comment too much until the game is released due to the NDA. I don't think it's a case of 'he doesn't want to respond.' It's a case of 'he CAN'T respond.'

He's only written one response recently, and that was on a subject that was already disclosed (Embassy).

Unfortunately, I think any questions we might have will have to be answered once we pop the disc in....

Of course, I could be wrong...

We'll just have to wait and see....

Most answers will be provided on Monday. I can't help to think that some customization options will be limited.

I have a myriad of questions as well:

Is the military/Beretta really developing a 6.8mm version of the Rx4 Storm?

Is the Crye Precision Armor Chassis still going to be implemented even though the Land-Warrior program was cut?

This is the risk one takes when setting a game in the future.

The future is always changing.

Like Yoda said, "Always in motion is future."

Wow...doesn't take long for me to get off-topic, does it?