Ghost Recon.net Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MAX419

Couple more vids on Gametrailers.com

Nothing new really....I don't know 'bout anyone else...but I'm sick of preview vids...I WANNA PLAY THE THING!!!

But in case you wanna soak up all of the pre-release info you can...

GameTrailers Vids

The only thing I can figure from these vids, along with the Gamespot vids, is that the "Six-Pack Attack" is WORTHLESS against Hind Gunships...

yeah i too am tired of videos...hence why i didnt link this one...

though the terrorist hunt now allows multiple helos to fight you as well....oh and if u check the end of the video that says multiplayer terrorist hunt u will see that the helos now fire rockets as well..

I mean...don't get me wrong....I love the media-overload prior to the game's release.

It's just that the vids are getting kinda...how do I say this? 'Samey?' Is that a word?

It would be nice to see some vids where the player being recorded was aggressive enough to get in the fight, rather than just hang out on the perimeter and let his teammates do the work...I'm just sayin'....

This isn't the case in all of the recent vids, but it's the case in A LOT of them...

It seems like these guys that are fortunate enough to play the game before the rest of us are wasting the oppotunity. Nothing drives me crazier than players that play to not lose rather than to play to win...

It's like they're afraid of commiting to try to own the map because they might get killed. And someone, oh my God, might accuse them of sucking...

Wow! What a rant....sorry...

I mean...don't get me wrong....I love the media-overload prior to the game's release.

It's just that the vids are getting kinda...how do I say this? 'Samey?' Is that a word?

It would be nice to see some vids where the player being recorded was aggressive enough to get in the fight, rather than just hang out on the perimeter and let his teammates do the work...I'm just sayin'....

This isn't the case in all of the recent vids, but it's the case in A LOT of them...

It seems like these guys that are fortunate enough to play the game before the rest of us are wasting the oppotunity. Nothing drives me crazier than players that play to not lose rather than to play to win...

It's like they're afraid of commiting to try to own the map because they might get killed. And someone, oh my God, might accuse them of sucking...

Wow! What a rant....sorry...

I may be wrong but I think that you can have the OPTION of having not only helicopters but also ground troops after you in that mode.....now that would add an interesting dynamic and even some teamwork....no?