Ghost Recon.net Forums
Sign in to follow this  
OPSIXDELTA

Explosives in GRAW 2

So this has been discussed on various forums , but i am curious if anything official has been mentioned on explosives. C4 , or please please give us claymores. I would love these in mp because me and my team are always able to set up decent ambushes on others, but doing it with a series of claymores would be so much better. Christian?????/ any word. ???

So this has been discussed on various forums , but i am curious if anything official has been mentioned on explosives. C4 , or please please give us claymores. I would love these in mp because me and my team are always able to set up decent ambushes on others, but doing it with a series of claymores would be so much better. Christian?????/ any word. ???

Satchel charges are back....this time with remote detonation...NICE...!!!!

thats great to hear. thanks for the info reaper

thats great to hear. thanks for the info reaper

I used the remote satchel charges in the SP demo......they must be in the MP....right.....?

I used the remote satchel charges in the SP demo......they must be in the MP....right.....?

probably a setting that can be on or off (like booms and any other weapon)