Ghost Recon.net Forums
Rocky

Rocky got an Internet upgrade!

AHGHGHGHGHG, you know I said Pipex were pants? Well I got a letter off them saying I was a high user and to stop it right away or I'd get smack on the bottom, all this for using just over 4% of the total amount I could have downloaded, good eh? Fair Use policy my ######

AHGHGHGHGHG, you know I said Pipex were pants? Well I got a letter off them saying I was a high user and to stop it right away or I'd get smack on the bottom, all this for using just over 4% of the total amount I could have downloaded, good eh? Fair Use policy my ######

A guy at work got a letter like that, and all he does is browse the web! Post how you get on with that, sounds a bit unfair...

LOL!

I whizzed a letter off to our local trading standards, on a few ISP sites they tell you on their fair usage policy that if you go over X amount of Gigabytes you will be contacted, but on pressin the pipex guy on the phone he said anything over about 90 Gig will result in a letter, which when you compare it to the 2400 Gig I could download if I sat there for 30 days on a truly unlimited download account is peanuts, 3.75% if my maths is right.

not for January but over xmas I did do 150gig :D

Blimey, what do they call your house, Odeon?!

Well, a little bit of this, a little bit of that, patch here and there and it all adds up but i'm currently working my way through voyager, ds9 and stargate, my little xmas present to myself :D

Well, a little bit of this, a little bit of that, patch here and there and it all adds up but i'm currently working my way through voyager, ds9 and stargate, my little xmas present to myself :D

LMAO!!