Gamersyde Diaries - GRAW 2 SP exclusive

Deepblue

Now as i am watching it would be really great if Ubi could give an option in the game to toogle off those faces which talk with you on screen. They dont look real and destroy imersion. Those people should be recognized only trough data on a screen (tags, insignia) and with an audio conversation.

Btw, i am talking about faces like this.This should not be on the cross com.

vlcsnap-242709.png

Edited by Lysander

Now as i am watching it would be really great if Ubi could give an option in the game to toogle off those faces which talk with you on screen. They dont look real and destroy imersion. Those people should be recognized only trough data on a screen (tags, insignia) and with an audio conversation.

This may sound harsh and even a little negative but here it goes anyway......SP is poop.

lol

Sorry.....but I love GR and I would always play the SP first and then hop over for a little MP action.....these days the real GR experience is in the MP. The level design, guns, co-op campaign and the element of human enemy is the real thrill.....IMO.

I would love to get excited about the SP campaign....maybe with a new game engine, maybe with a new design team, maybe with a true non linear design.....when they put the recon back in Ghost Recon....I'll be there, front and center.

Rant over....lol

SP is poop.

I would agree with you one week ago, now not any more. They are adding complex gameplay on sp graw1 (not subctracting it). Here is a good idea. In classic GR and Graw pc you have "soul" changes between team members; player can take on roles of different soldiers. That is cool, but it is not real, is it? In graw2 you have indirect control of soldiers through camera on them (think Aliens). You cant shot instead of that soldiers but you can give them concise orders. It is much like Full spectrum warrior interface, an interesting "useful" crosscom evolution.

I would agree with you one week ago, now not any more. They are adding complex gameplay on sp graw1 (not subctracting it). Here is a good idea. In classic GR and Graw pc you have "soul" changes between team members; player can take on roles of different soldiers. That is cool, but it is not real, is it? In graw2 you have indirect control of soldiers through camera on them (think Aliens). You cant shot instead of that soldiers but you can give them concise orders. It is much like Full spectrum warrior interface, an interesting "useful" crosscom evolution

im inclined to agree somewhat...it isnt really "ghost recon" but looks to offer depth nonetheless....the real deciding factor will be the squad AI...if i have to specifically pick targets for them to engage the enemy then all the upgrades are wasted... If i go into recon mode and begin lowcrawling only to find my teammates still standing up behind me then all the upgrades are wasted....MP is still my # reason for purchasing..hopefully the SP can earn more than 2 playthroughs from me...

though the maps posted at teamxbox do look more open ended...too bad many of the battles looked kinda scripted.....i want those huge tanks shown on the videos to actually hunt and chase me around the city.....not just get to its designated spot and wait for an airstrike...