2007 GR SP Tournament :thumbsup:

ozzy916

With 5 very challenging missions, one could really feel alive (or dead most of the time in my case) :hmm: in trying to circumvent your tango madness. I just want to officially take some time to thank-you for designing these missions, the effort that went into them, for hosting, and finally for answering all my emails lol. Once again Lightspeed, Cheers for all the fun :D

Edited by ozzy916

I am really sorry my laptop is broken and ca't play these missions. SP is my way to play GR and I would have been happy to see how good (or bad, most likely) I am.

Are all the missions linked by a plot? can we hope to see a great campaign released soon?

yes the whole mission from start to finish follows a plot - down to exact hours and locations on one man's journey to freedom.

Every map flows to the next.

I tried not to cut c orners - and did all of the menu screens, the load icon, main menu screens.

I tried to utilize the fresh-new CentCom reticules in as many ways as possible over 5 missons, I made good use of the fantastic retextured maps by Lancer, and I tried to capture the true feeling of what it would be like to be a lone wolf trying to get home, and posibly tying to complete some extra objectives on the way home.

I also was able to use some of BlackOps beautiful vehicles with some exc paint work by CMH, as well as, introducing a working, missile firing A10 into the final mission for some eye candy.

As any scripter knows, it was a long process and a hell of a lot of fine tuning but I think it worked out well.

It was an absolute pleasure to give this to the Gr Community and GR.Net to host, and I will packing the whole Mod together with Pre-Game Mission Briefs, as well as, Replays of the best Ghosts on each mission to see how the Elite did it.

Thanks ozzy for your support,

Lightspeed

I am really sorry my laptop is broken and ca't play these missions. SP is my way to play GR and I would have been happy to see how good (or bad, most likely) I am.

Are all the missions linked by a plot? can we hope to see a great campaign released soon?

Lightspeed is tweaking the mission briefs so the missions can be released standalone without reference to the posted threads here, and I *hope* to put together a movie of the campaign highlights, as played out by some of the competitors.

They have been really enjoyable missions, and deserve a much bigger audience than the few who stepped out to play them under competition environment, so I really hope they get a good number of downloads when openly released soon.

[NH]7H also wants to thank each and everyone who participatet in making this tourney come alive. All 5 missions where tough as hell but so much fun. Mission 5 must be one of the best missions I have ever played, the finish of the mission was just true enjoyable.

Thanx

Best regards to you all

[NH]7H

All Missions returned here. Had a really good time playing there. Never really focused on SP Missions, but these have certainly opened my eyes.

Big congrats to Lighty, for some fantastic, challenging missions. And thnx to all for joining in the fun.

Tinker

:o=