SNIPER CANNON 2

thales100

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently Thales was upset over some going ons about here at this forum. So he recently left this forum....but hopefully not for good. I am talking to him to find out what happened.

In any case, all this time he has been completing the work on sniper cannon 2 over at ghostaholic.com forums.

In fact, Sniper Cannon 2 is done!! :lol:

Here is the link for the download at their site:

Sniper Cannon 2 download page at Ghostaholic.com.........................

I will contact Rocky to let him know so he can directly host it from here as well. :thumbsup:

Edited by Stalker_Zero

Hey. So what did happen with thales100 here? Was someone giving him grief? Was there a fight or something? :unsure:

as far as i know, the answer is yes m8. someone has done that. :(

i would like to point out something.

in this forum/community we have to try and stick together, help each other to create stuff.

we're not in the positions to weaken our force, having a go at this or that persons. :wall:

let's work together boys and girls to keep all those wonderful mods/weapons/maps coming.

it seems that we're not so many left here. let's turn that around also. :thumbsup:

best regards/ ingeloop

Hey. So what did happen with thales100 here? Was someone giving him grief? Was there a fight or something? :unsure:
You could say that. IMO, for whatever reasons, thales100 was pretty much harassed close to non-stop from the word go, i.e., sadly, he didn't really get treated much to the supportive, collegial side of gr.net that this site is usually known for. :( :'(

I hope thales returns.

Thanks, Stalker_Zero, for the d/l info re: "Sniper Canon 2" mod!

You could say that. IMO, for whatever reasons, thales100 was pretty much harassed close to non-stop from the word go, i.e., sadly, he didn't really get treated much to the supportive, collegial side of gr.net that this site is usually known for. :( :'(

I hope thales returns.

Thanks, Stalker_Zero, for the d/l info re: "Sniper Canon 2" mod!

Apparently, a lot of the offending stuff was in the form of personal messages on the forum. Thats sad and unfair what happened. :(

Apparently Thales was upset over some going ons about here at this forum. So he recently left this forum....but hopefully not for good. I am talking to him to find out what happened.

In any case, all this time he has been completing the work on sniper cannon 2 over at ghostaholic.com forums.

I will contact Rocky to let him know so he can directly host it from here as well. :thumbsup:

I spent few mins to read what posted in Ghostaholic forum

Its a work in progress, but completely playable.

So I consider the mod still in beta and I will not add it at our database at gr.net if not advised to do that (And anyway pending his approval).

Anyway it's definitely clear that he moved to Ghostaholic, he is definitely OK, don't worry! :thumbsup:

http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php...41696&st=0k

maybe this had something to do with it

Guess it could of mate, then again I've never officially said anything about who the perticular asswipe was...chems comment was a guess from his side.

Sorry Snowfella that post was not ment to point in your direction :wall: but at someone else

• 2 weeks later...

I spent few mins to read what posted in Ghostaholic forum

Its a work in progress, but completely playable.

So I consider the mod still in beta and I will not add it at our database at gr.net if not advised to do that (And anyway pending his approval).

Anyway it's definitely clear that he moved to Ghostaholic, he is definitely OK, don't worry! :thumbsup:

Hey just to let you know I talked to thales and he said that its the final version and it isn't a beta. Can you have rocky add it to the download section?

Thanks.

Stalker, thanks for update. As in the alcoholic forum he said he doesn't want to have his mod added into gr.net database I refrain to do that.

Can you tell him to contact me personally if he wanna do so?

OMG he said what????? :o:(

I can understand if he wants to leave the forum but this is a ghost recon mod. Everyone should have access to the mod. But in any case there is no reason why a quick announcement can't be put on the frontpage here. Just put in the announcement the link to this thread and also the link to the download page over at ghostaholic. There shouldn't be an objection to doing at least that.

I mean.......right? :huh: