Welcome to Ghost Recon.net Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

subaru swift

GRAW patch v135

58 posts in this topic

Do i have to have patch 1.30 to be able to patched 1.35?

:welcome:

Here is a thread about it, however, the patches are all inclusive.... meaning you only need the latest patch as it includes everything from the previous ones. :yes:

Do i have to have patch 1.30 to be able to patched 1.35?

:welcome:

Here is a thread about it, however, the patches are all inclusive.... meaning you only need the latest patch as it includes everything from the previous ones. :yes:

Ok thanks :D:thumbsup:

I've just re-installed GRAW, and 1.35: i like new post-effects, they give a better/real look to the game.

Can anyone tell me why the patch 1.06 isn't available at the UBISOFT website??? I have downloaded and installed all of the other patches from the UBISOFT site starting with 1.10 thru 1.35. Does it make any sense to download and install 1.06 now or is it included in one or more of the other patches I've already installed??? Also, has anyone had good or bad experience with patch 1.40. I saw it here and have downloaded it but would like some feedback from the community before I install it.

Thanks for reading and thank in advance for your response(s).

Dean

1.35 is the newest version, and it's the best patch for the game. Patches are also cumulative, meaning you only need to install the 1.35 patch (no need to install 1.06, 1.10, etc etc).

Hey yeah I've had this patch since it came out and this week it just started saying "CD-Key Rejected"

Gamespy has gone down...what now?

Even before it went down I jus' couldn't join any servers.

It was very annoying.

Edited by Alan Stevens