Ghost Recon.net Forums
thales100

Sniper Cannon Mod - Anti-materiel weapons

Hey SZ :D , no, wont be a patch nor v 2.0, gonna be Sniper Cannon 2, a completely new mod, that wont require the original one to run.

Ill include new models, ALL NEW firing sounds, new reticles, etc ...

The NTW-20 will be in, of course.

Ill open a new thread as soon as i get enough stuff to show. :thumbsup:

One more rifle, and its a BARRETT ! hehehe ...

Barrett M468 6.8 mm REM in both orig and sd versions

m46811sn.jpg

m46823hd.jpg

Edited by thales100

Denel PAW-20 "Neopup" 20mm x 42 grenade launcher

paw0ii.jpg

Kool another south african weapon. Say.....whats wrong with the texture on the barrel? :blink:

Yeah, thanks for the feedback, i was leaving home to work and had no time to take another sc, but wanted to post the GL anyway.

Ill fix it and post a new sc later, when i get home tonight.

:))

Edited by thales100

Yeah, thanks for the feedback, i was leaving home to work and had no time to take another sc, but wanted to post the GL anyway.

Ill fix it and post a new sc later, when i get home tonight.

:))

:thumbsup:

turning into an expansive weapons mod with lots of new stuff added to game...gj T.

mig :ph34r:

:wall: --------------- :rofl:

I have never read Post 1. Hmm, just downloaded the Sniper Cannon Mod, i assumed, never mind, look forward to the version 2?

Had a load of fun with them Monsters, hoping to get a few to play a few games at weekend, will report bk on that.

Nice work Guys

Tinker

:thumbsup:

Hehe, cool dude, thanks a lot, hope you enjoy the mod. Sniper Cannon 2 will be released soon . :snipe:

DSR-precision sniper rifles ---> three versions

Tactical silencer + night sight attachment .300 Win. Mag.

dsr11tc.jpg

DSR 1 rifle .300 Win. Mag.

dsr25zv.jpg

DSR 50 + blast compensator .50 BMG

dsr32ex.jpg

Another screenshot.

dsr28ly.jpg

Edited by thales100

OMG!! Gimme that DSR 50 with the blast compensator.....like now! :rofl:

Mmmm :P ... why the heck have i imagined you would prefer that one ? :shifty:

More screenshots. ;)

1948-dsr1.jpg

1948-dsr2.jpg

a package is coming your way m8!!! :)

:rocky:

Edit: Thanks ! :D

Edited by thales100

In the interests of realism, which of these anti-armour Big Beasts would you be most likely to find lying around a (maybe Spetsnaz-y) tank park somewhere in the former Soviet Union?

I'm think about that kit assigning (read: nicking) scripting command again :devil:

In the interests of realism, which of these anti-armour Big Beasts would you be most likely to find lying around a (maybe Spetsnaz-y) tank park somewhere in the former Soviet Union?

I'm think about that kit assigning (read: nicking) scripting command again :devil:

.50 rifles from the former Soviet Union and other countries well have the black arrow (yuguslavia), OSV-96 and the VM-2000 (russia).

BTW, the anti-materiel rifles in fact cant kill tanks made after WW2, because the armour has gotten much more powerful.

In Sniper Cannon 2, the AMR wont kill heavy armour, just jeeps, trucks and ppl, of course, so ill set visual explosion type to "1", except the .50, that will be "0", like in SC1. Ill include also many new missile launchers to make this job. From Russia well have the Shmel thermobaric missile.

.50 rifles from the former Soviet Union and other countries well have the black arrow (yuguslavia), OSV-96 and the VM-2000 (russia).

BTW, the anti-materiel rifles in fact cant kill tanks made after WW2, because the armour has gotten much more powerful.

In Sniper Cannon 2, the AMR wont kill heavy armour, just jeeps, trucks and ppl, of course, so ill set visual explosion type to "1", except the .50, that will be "0", like in SC1. Ill include also many new missile launchers to make this job. From Russia well have the Shmel thermobaric missile.

Hmm... might have to see about "borrowing" one or two of those Schmels, then ;)

Theo

Edited by TheoRetiKule