Sniper Cannon Mod - Anti-materiel weapons

thales100

WOW!

I don't think you should refer to this as a patch; this is more of a conversion.

I used to approach tank-busting missions with a bit of hesitancy, but once you've completed this they are going to get alot of rotation. Those poor tankers. :thumbsup:

One question: Do you have an estimated file size yet for this?

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cobb .50

cobb1mg2.jpg

cobb2mu9.jpg

Thanks noquarter, yeah, ive considered to release a new mod, probably Sniper Cannon 2, there are too many new stuff and weapons to just a patch. :thumbsup:

Wont be too big in size, certainly under 30 mb compressed, maybe 70 or 80 mb installed.

:snipe:

Edited by thales100

you keep it up T and you'll run out of sniper cannons and end up having to mod the 30mm, 20mm, and BMG Zip Gun variants! Then there could be a mission, High Times At Tinker High?! Metals Shop Hijynx that is...!

Or you might have to step down slightly to .338 Lapua :whistle:

@ Ingeloop - know anyone who could use that VM-2000? :shifty:

mig :ph34r:

you keep it up T and you'll run out of sniper cannons and end up having to mod the 30mm, 20mm, and BMG Zip Gun variants! Then there could be a mission, High Times At Tinker High?! Metals Shop Hijynx that is...!

Or you might have to step down slightly to .338 Lapua :whistle:

@ Ingeloop - know anyone who could use that VM-2000? :shifty:

mig :ph34r:

Cool, hehehe ... 30mm ... 0:):pirate:

Oh, now that yugo sniper with ingeloop's texture is finally happy ... :snipe:

Yeah, you know that Zastava (a fire-arms manufacturing factory in Serbia) produces a copy of the M93 Black Arrow?

They also produce a sniper version of the AK47, but chambered in 7.92 Masuer. Gotta love that fearsome looking automatic grenade launcher they produce too, that thing packs some serious heat!

Cool , please mig post pics and links of the rifles you would like me to try and ill do my best.

Please, .50 and above ok. Exception to specific requests you may have for P2 ok.

If you have some info about 20 - 30mm rifles other than NTW, APH, RT-20 and XM109, would be really cool.

Cool , please mig post pics and links of the rifles you would like me to try and ill do my best.

Please, .50 and above ok. Exception to specific requests you may have for P2 ok.

If you have some info about 20 - 30mm rifles other than NTW, APH, RT-20 and XM109, would be really cool.

done. I deleted the one post :thumbsup:

I'll upload all the pics that Stalker_Zero sent me long ago and you can get them from my FileFront T..unless I can get it as an attatchment in a PM....

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

is it my impression, or we shoulda pay some modders???

milan is used by italian too, i will steal it, no way! bauahh

the panzerfaust too is very cool!

Its a sham there are not many clans playing it in multiplayer. THere is enough things to make a super 10 giga mod now!