Ghost Recon.net Forums
Giampi

Lost Mods? Found mods!

What is bazillion missions? a re they indavidual mission mods? What are its contents ? and the swarez mod is a weapons mod??

I am a little confused sorry :rolleyes: I was just wondering what thess mods consist of,,thanks... :hmm:

Edited by 1madcow

What is bazillion missions? a re they indavidual mission mods? What are its contents ? and the swarez mod is a weapons mod??

I am a little confused sorry :rolleyes: I was just wondering what thess mods consist of,,thanks... :hmm:

I can't really understand the meaning of your post.

Do you wanna make the effort to visit at least the downlaod section and read the description of the mods? You can even click directly on the link provided in my posts! :angry:

Good news: I just found a DVD where I archived many mods that currently are not in the download section :zorro:

I will start to upload some retextured maps mods! Stay tuned ;)

Great news GiWeDa. :thumbsup: I just finished making a list of my mods so I can compare them to what we have in the download section. Will let you know when I come across some missing mods.

Map mods thanks to KRP 56

HX RS Mint

De Dust

The park

:thumbsup:

Slurp! :hehe::zorro:

Thnx KRP 56 and GiWeDa. I can use these in some things i have going.

Tinker

Working on getting more maps out to you guys/girls this week. ;) Will send GiWeDa the info as soon as I check them and he'll get them posted for all to enjoy. :thumbsup:

Our modding section is getting HUGE

Well, it was huge before Fileplanet dumped all the files, but it is getting big again thanks to the modders and your efforts GiWeDa. :)

I uploaded 5 more GR maps so all we need now is for Rocky to post them. ;) Here they are 1. Carribbean Missile Crisis (Massive 800X800 meter map) 2. Bastogne:Battle For Foy (WWII map) 3. The Lost Mountain 4. The Fishing Hole 5. The Lost Park. Will add more as I find them in my collection. :cheers:

I uploaded 5 more GR maps so all we need now is for Rocky to post them. ;) Here they are 1. Carribbean Missile Crisis (Massive 800X800 meter map) 2. Bastogne:Battle For Foy (WWII map) 3. The Lost Mountain 4. The Fishing Hole 5. The Lost Park. Will add more as I find them in my collection. :cheers:

I have #3 and #5 but never heard of the others, will be grabbibg asap.

Thnx a lot, more maps, slurp! :hehe:

How about one a day for the five days in this week?

Carribbean Missile Crisis.

Thanks KRP!

Meanie!

Tinker

:thumbsup:

How about one a day for the five days in this week?

Day One.

Carribbean Missile Crisis.

Thanks KRP!

You picked a good one to start with. :thumbsup: GR fans that haven't seen this map are in for a treat. While it has a few issues,it's well worth the download.