Is patch 1.31 coming soon?

(I should hope by now that at least everybody at GRiN gets the nationality joke, since everyone here obviously does NOT... YES I know they're from Finland... ;) )

I GOT IT; AT ONCE, as you typed! Man! I do know that you are a funny guy... fun gay... argh... a buddy that really makes me hope for humanity. Nvm, this thread really needs a little input from the smilers *joke alert all*.

GRIN_GeckoGore

Recruit - 3rd Class

Post #21 Today, 12:55 PM

Group: GRIN Posts: 25 Joined: 22-May 06 Member No.: 11,338

I'll have a look at that after the weekend. Maybe we can add a fix it when the patch for the annoying crashes comes out

Btw, what xml-script commands are you missing most? (for making maps i mean)

-GG

Not sure if you guys have seen this but it's now been confirmed .. not sure it will be called 1.31.. as that number already seems taken eh! Oli.. but I might be 1.32?

I found this in the mod's section..

Cheers

Not sure if you guys have seen this but it's now been confirmed .. not sure it will be called 1.31.. as that number already seems taken eh! Oli.. but I might be 1.32?

I found this in the mod's section..

Cheers

Yea, I 'll look forward to that one, I still hope we can get some more players and activity out there online :) , especially laddering T vs T-no respawn-clans which is highly needed.