to whom it may concern

Ghost9

Seriously. they put just about everything you could possibly ever need to locate an enemy built right into the game. You can tell when someone is coming around a corner because you hear their footsteps or dirt sliding. A bush moves when someone runs into it. you can hear reloading, gun fire, you even hear empty mags hit the ground. Quit being a bunch of little female dogs just cause you're too busy yakking it up on teamspeak about what billybob did over the weekend to listen for footsteps.

If I'm standing still and i hear footsteps on dirt, then on pavement, then a sliding noise, I know where u are. You ran into the stairwell next to me, crouched, and began slowly moving up the stairs. Yes I was waiting for you little ######. I could hear you. It's not a hack. It's in the game.

quit accusing just cause u suck.

there, i edited the language for those sensitive people out there.

Edited by Ghost9

I agree with you mate. Too many crap players with no skill accuse people of cheating just because they aren't any good. I often think "there's no they could've done that...", but then I think of all the times I've killed people in almost impossible ways.

Seriously people, unless you've got fraps or screenshot proof, or more than one person saw it, don't be too quick to pass the "cheater" label, especially on the in-game chat. Just because you won the court case doesn't mean your reputation isn't ruined.

And tone down the language, OP.

Do what we do... no accusations nor ban unless you have a screenshot or video of it happening in our server... We also have to post it immediately to our forums ban list with ip and screenie.

We even accept one's from players when we aren't on. If they screenshot someone tking, outside the map, or being overly vulgar, that person is banned.

So far on the cheating end, we have only busted one person... and that person was GUILITY.

We have however banned a few tkers and for lang that kept it up after warnings or told us the shut the f up because we couldn't ban them LOL!

So wait, from what I read, you imply you're one of those players that never moves from more than a 30ft box of an area? (Re: Camping)

There are always going to be people calling others cheaters. There will always be people pointing fingers. Worst of all, most of them probly arn't reading this message that you have so kindly typed up for them.

Best thing to do, is just to not add fuel to the flames (as I am doing now) and let them be, else you're just :wall: all day long.

So wait, from what I read, you imply you're one of those players that never moves from more than a 30ft box of an area? (Re: Camping)

There are always going to be people calling others cheaters. There will always be people pointing fingers. Worst of all, most of them probly arn't reading this message that you have so kindly typed up for them.

Best thing to do, is just to not add fuel to the flames (as I am doing now) and let them be, else you're just :wall: all day long.

^^Gallon of fuel added^^ Hehe

Campers...Run-n-gunners...why does there have to be labels?

If the shoe fits...

If the shoe fits...

My point is there is no in between... you guys make me laugh.