Ghost Recon Recovered.

Ring

I just wanted to stop in to register and say hello to everyone. I also wanted to let people know that lost files of Ghost Recon 1 after the Fileplanet screw up have been recovered so to speak. After a much needed break I decided to put another download site up and get involved in the ghost recon community. As for the lost files, I have everything from day one up to the last 6 months of modding and it seems the ones I don't have are here at gr.net and a few other sites.

I can't begin to tell you how thrilled I was to find my old GR recover discs. I've been working my rump off putting a site together and getting everything ready for downloading. It's just a Nuke site but it does the job. I figure this weekend will be my opener. I don't have my old Nuke DB with all my links ready to go, so it is going to be allot of work redoing them, but the end result is well worth it.

You can visit us at www.AreaG51.com . Also, please feel free to copy our downloads / screenshots / news from us and offer what you like on your sites. The faster we get these downloads back into the community the better.

Anyways gang. Its good to see the GR Community doing well. It can only get better. We will see ya around. Good day and happy hunting.

NOTE: No one knows of us yet so we really haven't had a chance to test the site for errors and bugs, but I feel confident we got em all.

Ring

|AG51| Ring

www.AreaG51.com

I just wanted to stop in to register and say hello to everyone.

I also wanted to let people know that lost files of Ghost Recon 1 after the Fileplanet screw up have been recovered so to speak.

You can visit us at http://www.areag51.com . Also, please feel free to copy our downloads / screenshots / news from us and offer what you like on your sites.

The faster we get these downloads back into the community the better.

:wub: Flippin' fantastic... Thank you! :clapping:

My happiness failed suddenly when

AreaG51 is down for updates and add-ons. Please check back shortly.

:wall::wall::wall:

I apologize, I had to take it down around 6 tonight. I found some old databases and I think I can extract most of my old download links from it. This will save me tons of work if it works out as I hope.

Edited by Ring

Hey man go into your nuke sentinal setting and turn off the blocking of proxy browsing and update you ip2country database cause you site is blocking me for an invalid IP and those are the two reasons why that would happen. Not to mention it sucks to have hyper sensitive setting that ban a visitor for doing nothing wrong.

Edited by RuTHlezz1

• 3 weeks later...

I can't recall what the name was G, it had several missions, some of them crashed though. The mission I mentioned worked fine though and I had alot of fun with it. It was on the mp04_Valley map and you started out under siege behind some trucks...maybe when they get those files up I'll recognize it, 2pt did not have that many mods out there.

Edited by migryder

• 3 weeks later...

If need be, i can host some files at my fileplanet Filefront account.

TY for the offer. We have new servers on fat pipe so we are good in that area. But what I can use is another couple admins who have prior admin experience. :D Any takers?

To all,

Sorry for the delay guys. Had some issues to deal with. I am back at home and am working on finishing the site. We decided to start with the Ghost Recon, DS and IT downloads. It will be the only old school game we support at this point.

I made a updated post on the front page along with a sneak peek of the final site. Everything is coming together now.

John, Aka Ring

www.areag51.com

great news, I just went over and registered. Only one dl available?? I really want to get 2pt's Infantry In The Red Valley back in my collection..

If your talking about mod work from NGRU 2pt, I may be able to help. I used to play with him and the NGRU gang back in the day. Matter of fact myself and Crazy was trying out some old missions the other day. Anyway, let me know if Im on the same page as you and ill get you a copy of it.

John, Aka Ring

www.AreaG51.com

Edited by Ring

Not sure why some people have issues visiting the site, it is well under construction but is online. Here is a folder of unsorted GR1 downloads. http://www.AreaG51.com/Unsorted/folder1

There is a ton of CD's yet and I'm overwhelmed so please bare with me as I am working on it. I posted this unsorted disc because it has some of the 2pt collection that was requested. I have around 900 downloads for GR 1 and have one hell of a task in front of me.

Once the new site is done I will make the GR1 downloads my priority. Here is the sites progress: http://www.areag51.com/sneakpeek.htm

Edited by Ring