Ghost Recon.net Forums
BlueRose_76

Tumdiedum, waiting, waiting, waiting

After years of enjoying the fine quality of the Nikon photographic equipment, i made the hard decision of switching yesterday.

Byebye Nikon, hello Canon.

The canon 5d it is. The specs are quite stunning; 12,8 MP, magnesium alloy body and above all a full frame sensor. No more crop factor! (Yay!)

I choose the 24-70/2.8 as primary lens.

Now that was the point were the financial reserves were gone.

So, awaiting the package by mail. Everytime a car stops in front of the house, my heart rate increase by a factor 2. Yet to no avail. :(

Hope to post some nice shots soon (if that lazy mailman-bum decides to put a bit more commitment in his work).

ps anyone interested in some cheap secondhand nikon stuff?

I've never been a Nikon guy myself. It's always been Canon. That 5D is a nice one! You better caress that and keep it happy!

Canon is a very nice camera. I have never used Nikon much, always canon. I have a canon Rebel EOS SLR. Beautiful photos.

I have the canon 5D with the battery grip for my architectural work. It really is a great camera. Easy to use controls, spot meter, an extra dial for blub exposure, and although it is pretty heavy, it really is a great camera. Check out some shots i've taken with it at www.dmassphot.com

You made a great choice:)