Ghost Recon.net Forums
genarg

Petition to GR.net Community

Hi, i will introduce my self.

My name is Emiliano, 22 years old, a big fan of GR and R6 series since birth. :P

I came here after chatting with WhiteKnight today, who told me to make my petiton here too. I'm living in Argentina right now, yeah, the last country in South America, and wanted to get GRAW after release, but no luck at all.

No retailer, no .com store is able to send me the game. Tried amazon, ebay, gogogamer, ubi's store, NOTHING. No one is able to ship software internationally. Soo, im #####.

Here is the deal. I have a paypal account. I wan't to pay the retail price of GRAW PC DVD version, plus shipping and another 10 to 20 more for all the trouble to anyone here who i can trust and will make this guy more happier. :P

As said, no store here have the PC version of the game, only the xbox360's version.

Thxs in advance.

Cheers!

Hi, i will introduce my self.

My name is Emiliano, 22 years old, a big fan of GR and R6 series since birth. :P

I came here after chatting with WhiteKnight today, who told me to make my petiton here too. I'm living in Argentina right now, yeah, the last country in South America, and wanted to get GRAW after release, but no luck at all.

No retailer, no .com store is able to send me the game. Tried amazon, ebay, gogogamer, ubi's store, NOTHING. No one is able to ship software internationally. Soo, im #####.

Here is the deal. I have a paypal account. I wan't to pay the retail price of GRAW PC DVD version, plus shipping and another 10 to 20 more for all the trouble to anyone here who i can trust and will make this guy more happier. :P

As said, no store here have the PC version of the game, only the xbox360's version.

Thxs in advance.

Cheers!

I'll do it. PM me and we'll set it up.

Tambien hablo el Espanol, si quiere.

hOLA Genarg .

Mira la verdad mejor quedate con la version del XBOX 360 , la version de computadora no vale la pena , por ahora ....... los que desarrollaron este juego lo hicieron Muy mal , si tienes un computador con 512 MB una tarjeta de video , pentium 4 y como 2 gh de memoria Ram , podras mas o menos jugar el juego , ahora si no toenes los requisitos minimos , tu juego estar por los suelos , el rendiminto sera muy pobre , la verdad es esta , el juego no vale la pena gastar dinero por ahora , RSE los que desarrollaron el primer juego GR1 y sus expansiones de juego , desarrollaron el juego del XBOX 360 , este si vale la pena comprar , ahora si no tenes el XBOX 360 ,bueno pena me da decirte que deveras te pierdes de un buen juego SERELAN y su equipo hicieron un magnifico trabajo , los del GRIN le falto mucho trabajo y su equipo es muy nuevo , etan tratando de salvar un juego que esta muerto desde el Demo . pero si quieres probar y gastar tu dinero en algo que no vale la pena gastar , es tu descicion , yo te aconsejaria primero juegar el DEMO !! y te daras cuenta OK .

bienvenido a la comunidad del Ghost Recon , lee tambien los FOROS del UBI , ok

Saludos

Well to state that the game is "very bad" (my Spanish is a bit rusty) and that it is not worth the trouble is not anything all agree to. So far I must say that the single player missions on GRAW are the best I have played so far, hands down. You DO NOT need a grafic card with 512 mb RAM, that is not true. You need it for the absolute maxed out settings, but you don't see much difference in any case, and you don't use max settings in online game - usually.

The MP part still needs improvement but it will get an important patch any week now.

I think it is well invested money, even if there are X-box fans out there who have decided to differ.

I'm with you JASGripen :thumbsup:

Btw, I can chat in other languages than English to :)

- Sex laxar i en laxask. Say that as fast as you can :P

Nice to see a response like this.

But did you warn him the game is still in beta?

Nice to see a response like this.

But did you warn him the game is still in beta?

Eh, it's not :huh:

Just becouse the MP is pretty poor doesn't mean the whole game is beta.

Edited by Hockeystick

Alright guys, the poster specifically asked for a copy of the game to be sent to him, not for anyones opinion on whether he should buy it or not; there's plenty of that sort of chat throught the forum already.

A good beating to the back of the legs should suffice :P

eheheh, [every chance available they jump onto the wagon,

(I thought this was a fan site).......

viii

p.s. the wood work needs treating again.......

(I thought this was a fan site).......

Yes it was .... until GRAW release day. :(

Then why are you still hanging around then? :shifty:

Like Hammer SAID "Why you still here?" This forum is for GRAW if your so un happy

GO and find something else.......

viii

p.s. Nice sig H12

The product is only available for purchase in North America.

that's the first line on that page.

When genarg messaged me on XFire, I told him to ask here as he stated. I knew that someone here could help him as I don't have a paypal account (maybe one day). Thanks rossiski for the help. Now, as Rocky said, if you can't make out the difference between wanting the game and wondering if the game was beta or not, then don't post. He really wants the game no matter what.

Like Hammer SAID "Why you still here?" This forum is for GRAW if your so un happy

GO and find something else.......

viii

p.s. Nice sig H12

Lol i just love all that hostility you can feel here, just say a bad word about beloved GRAW :) This site is place to share your thoughts about GRAW guys, this is not GRAW altar. So easy guys, try to accept that there are ppl who dont share your love for this game. And why i stick around ? 2 reasons, i was on this forum for 2 years waiting for GRAW and looking for any news about the game so i think it migh be a little habit ;) and second , im still checking for news about new patch :) I dont know why but i stll have faith that this game might be ok in the end ( just give it 3-4 more patches ;) ):rolleyes:

Edited by Joseph_Q

Geez, I could have sworn I posted something like

Alright guys, the poster specifically asked for a copy of the game to be sent to him, not for anyones opinion on whether he should buy it or not; there's plenty of that sort of chat throught the forum already.

and I am sure it was really clear. :blink:

This thread is about BUYING Ghost Recon where it is not available retail. Anyone posting any other material in this thread is really trying their luck. Good luck to the next person who does it.

The product is only available for purchase in North America.

that's the first line on that page.

I have non North American friends that have bought it there.

Well, after just a few weeks of waiting, i recieved my copy today. Played online at IRA server, 125-170 of latency, no that bad, and all i can say..... I LOVE IT.

Allright, is not GR, i know. I still play it sometimes, also some r6 and rogue. It feels kinda GR, but is not. The lack of maps, and the poor performance on my 6600gt 128mbs makes the things a little bit harder than it should be. Besides that, i feel very happy with it. I would recomend it without doubt to friends, but, its imposible to get it here, only if u got a nice friends like rossiski. I'm very gratefull with you. Thanks again. And thanks all who tried to help me, give me advices and their opinions of the game.

Hope i make my self clear. (not a big english talker.) See you soon in the battlefield. genarg out.

Glad you got the game (finally!) and even better to hear you enjoy it. Hope you stick around for a while and to see you on a few servers! :)