Ghost Recon.net Forums
ToW-Angel

BIG BASH!

I really need all of those who are volunteering their Game Servers and Teamspeak Server to contact me so I can start getting things sorted out for this Saturday...

SCE is onboard with game and TS server.

Tinker has a TS server...

FI has a teamspeak server (not sure about the game server)

Haven't heard from Roco yet about AFZ or heard from BDA yet either...

I'm guessing folks are still planning on playing here in a few hours? Where can we find TS details and servers to "Big Bash" on?

I honestly don't know as I've not seen things posted about the details yet and no one has PM'ed me with the information... Otherwise I would make it known to the public.

Tonight?..

Looks like after all i could make it ...

Maybe you could just host a normall game

I got TS

:thumbsup:

hey if we at elast get a ts up we all can meet up in a pypublic server that is empty at the time (like one of the offical ones)

(looks at speeling yikes! not druunk just tired!!!!!!!! lol)

Edited by REDMONSTER

Does the dedi server have TS?

I think so..

Why not there ?..

I don't have any information at all... I think it's being overshadowed by the beta testing at the moment... May end up postponing it till next weekend...

I don't have TS or Game Server from anyone yet...

70.68.162.1 aod team speak 32 man server. lets see who gets on there and then find a game server to have some fun in

Good point, Angel. I have a different GRAW version than everyone else being a Beta tester. Hmm...maybe this won't work until after the next patch is released?

install teh 1.21 patch over the 1.24 patch will bring it back without haveing to do an uninstall

erm.. So is this GRAW?.. Not [GR]?... :lol:

Edit:

Tis no wonder....

meh ...

me not got GRAW :rofl:

Edited by squad_e

I think we'll wait till the next patch is released... I think that once everyone has that, then people will be more interested in playing, especially since there are some great and awesome things being added that will add to the fun...

POSTPONED TILL SEPT 9 2006 2000hrs GMT

Contingent upon release of the next patch. If not released we will postpone until the release of the next patch.

Edited by ToW-Angel

Why POSTPONE?! Why not play now, AND next Saturday?! Sure, the game will be more fun then, but it's still fun now. I wanna play now, dammit.

well the party kinda sucked so it would have been better to play GRAW :) next time ill choose graw! hehe

Great games till next time it was nice killing you Grin Guys :g_guns::P

Forgot to take some screen shots damn

Edited by UADD_JJUK

Glad that some showed up... Sorry I wasn't there... I've been having computer problems lately...

However, I do plan on being there next Saturday... Plus, this weekend is a US Holiday, so there weren't many people around from the US.

Next Saturday is a definite go!

I need those who are willing to donate their game server and TeamSpeak/Ventrilo servers to PM me so I can get this better setup... As it was, only 2 people actually PM'ed me about it.

So, if you all want this to happen, then you need to let me know so I can better plan things.

it was fun as hell! glad yall showed up and angle as far i know the team speak is good for enxt week 2 (unless im overruled by the other clan memebrs lol)

and lufo! its gonna be payback tiem enxt week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (insert eveil laugh)