Ghost Recon.net Forums
ToW-Angel

BIG BASH!

sighs with relief my butt is safe.

Some one come up with a better date please.

Wish I could be there - I'm gonna go see Pablo Francisco on Saturday night, though. Sorry, you don't get to pwn me. :rolleyes:

I knew there was something! :(

I'll be around afterwards though - if Ulf still remebers I wanted one of the tickets.

Sorry guys :( :(

IT'S ON DVD FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD!!!!!11!!!1!1oneoneoneone :o=

Edited by Hockeystick

sunday sept 3 be a better date? (for the grin guys can get in 2) (Im looking at weekends as the best time) or saterday sept 9?

Someone that has been involved from the beginning please make an executive decision on the date and time, so that people can plan accordingly. To me it would make the most sense to reschedule for September (like AOD Redmonster suggested) so that more GRIN guys can make it. Plus, hopefully the 3rd patch will be out by then.

I'll play if the ping is good.

Always wanted to play on the AFZ server, but my ping there is 999 :(

Hey, Hockeystick. That's odd... BR Larsa (svensk) has a ping about 140-180 to our server.

Where in Svea Rike do you live?

Still needing volunteers for setting up game servers and teamspeaks... Has anyone talked to any of the large squads about using their TeamSpeaks?

Hi Angel,

looks like you have plenty of ts servers. We have a 50 slot server also if you need it at all. I will put a 32 slot channel up, as backup anyhows, and send you the details.

Tinker

SCE can offer our dedi to host and a TS server. Let me know the details

Our DEDI can max out with the 32 players and we can host as many as needed up tp 75+.

Let us know a Definite time! Like Gatekeeper said We are glad to help !

We need to hear from Angel or whoever is driving this barge! :)

Seriously, if anthing is going to happen on this Saturday (26th) , something official needs to happen so people know where to go for game servers and where to go for Teamspeak servers. I've already offered up 64 slots of TS but noone has contacted me about using them.

I see no, "GBB server for Sat 8/26 will be hosted by XYZ and TS provided by XYZ so come one come all and join the fun..." Without that information, I think the turnout is going to be pretty anemic. What's the word people?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Not this saturday..... I'm flippin workin'

:(

I'm certainly not saying it's going to be this Saturday. I was using it as an example as that a few people have expressed interest in having something then but nothing official has been announced and it's less than 48 hrs away.

All I'm trying to say is someone needs to take the reigns on this or it's going to flop.

i eblive that its being delayed till sept. for that

1. more GRIN'ers can show up

2. more people will know about it and can set up the servers for it.

i dont know who is inc harge of this lol. but that is what i think has happened (and ive been the onbly one to suggest dates)

SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 2ND 12PM PST!

MARK IT ON YOUR CALENDARS AS THE DAY WE ALL GET TOGETHER!

Will be at the beach. Labor Day weekend and all, y'know...

Will be at the beach. Labor Day weekend and all, y'know...

I can't then :( (hope you didn't change it because of us :blush:) But still, I think some other grin people will be there :)

But why not have a monthly bash? Easier to plan according to then :)

SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 2ND 12PM PST!

MARK IT ON YOUR CALENDARS AS THE DAY WE ALL GET TOGETHER!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CANT MAKE TI THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wall: :no: :tumbleweed::bye:

I'll play if the ping is good.

Always wanted to play on the AFZ server, but my ping there is 999 :(

Hey, Hockeystick. That's odd... BR Larsa (svensk) has a ping about 140-180 to our server.

Where in Svea Rike do you live?

In Orebro (almost in the middle of Sweden i guess). I have 100 Mbt bredband but still, only 5-7 servers have good ping.

Could it be my firewall? :unsure:

Edited by Hockeystick

Geeez....doesnt seem like any time will be a good time...lol I think best case is to try and get as many as possible. With as many as we have here that want to, its gonna be hard to not have something going on for some.

We'll do a work-around, reach-arond or a round-n-round to have another day to get in on the action! :)

So, if you can't make this one, you'll hopefully be able to make the next one.

It's honestly up to the the squads/clans who would want to host something like this once a month... I have no problem in attempting to coordinate, but definitely could use some help on this as I can't do everything myself.

What we need is a good point of contact between everyone involved in order to get this thing worked out so that we all can get laid back, drink a few beers and have a kickin good time!

I apologize to those that can't make it on the 2nd of Sept... I didn't realize it was a holiday!

But, like I said... It is up to the squads out there who would be willing to host something like this monthly... The decision is up to them.

However, until that decision is made, we'll work for another date in which would be the most condusive to the most players being able to play for a couple of hours at least so that those that cannot make it the 2nd of Sept can still get in on the fun.

So the bottom line is: you ARE doing it on Sept. 2nd? And yeah, you CAN and REALLY FREEGIN' SHOULD go ahead and coordinate this one. After all, weren't you also in the military before? I mean, even if not in a leadership position, you still had to have learned a thing or two about taking initiative and such. Go ahead. Think back to the good ol' days and draw upon THAT experience to take charge of this thing. It was your idea, after all. Make something AWESOME out of it eh?

And yes, I WOULD like to wring someone's neck for that holiday oversight.....