Ghost Recon.net Forums
Rocky

OGR Co-op Tournament?

OGR Co-op Tournament?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just trying to gauge interest for a 2006/2007 [GR] Coop Tournament.

Please make sure only one person per squad votes.

Sweet, too bad I don't have a cpu that can run GRAW for PC.

Sweet, too bad I don't have a cpu that can run GRAW for PC.

[GR] Co-op Tournament?

Well concidering the amount of ppl posting in this forum that have "[GR] needs you" and "viva la [GR]" on there sigs i thought there mite have been a better response.

As long as those sneaky scripters can get teams to score a big round "Zero", there's a lot of challenge. Yep, we'd sign up, no doubt about it.

I was thinking this same question while talking with my +SD buddies on TS. We were like, hey, if GRAW was working correctly, we'd be having the first +SD Invitational GRAW Tourney right about now.

But then I got to thinking, why not do another [GR] Tourney.

I like where this is going. :)

Ill be in for sure...I will hook up with someone if not the Freedom Fighters Clan and have a crack. i know Alpha Squad will be in it too, and I can find other Clans who will be in it.

Which Coop Missions?

Ill be in for sure...I will hook up with someone if not the Freedom Fighters Clan and have a crack. i know Alpha Squad will be in it too, and I can find other Clans who will be in it.

Which Coop Missions?

Might I suggest this as a stencil?

www.ick.bz/resources

Check out the "GRAW Co-op tournament" resourece.

This sounds great! ALL CLANS MUST SIGN UP! or WE WILL FIND YOU and.... well you play ghost Recon, so you get the picture.

See you there!

*TEK* SQUAD was hoping someone start this ball rollin, graw is so frustrating, we start to play opflashpoint instead.

go for it, we`re in.

Our TL polled everyone playing yesterday, and there was not a negative in the bunch.

We are ready and waiting.

[NH]2W

Does only one clan need to host? Could there be multiple maps from multiple clans? The idea was thought up here within the community, how about make it a community effort?

Call it the "Ghost Recon Classic Community Tournament 2006."

I'm suprised that so many remain jazzed about another Tour. I think it's pretty cool. This [GR] game has and still remains strong. And I have my doubts that GRAW will ever evolve into a serious replacement. If anything, AA will be that next level that we're hoping for.

As far as another tour? The Poll that GR.NET put up is a great gauge for calibrating the current interest level players still have for this game. And who-ever decides to do another Tournament, they'll have no problem filling slots.

come on cruusher lets have your Alpha boys say they are giving one last shot at a gr stealth recon tourny we all would love to have a SR2006, Please Alpha squad you know you want to be the ones to do this tournament. :whistle::thumbsup:

You can find the rules for the most recent Alpha Squad tourney in our forums.

Given the interest we are seeing, we will probably explore the idea of a SR2006 within our squad. Frankly, I hope that other groups are considering the option as well (SD?, Omega?, GRNET?, 9MS?, PXS?)..