MP Pack 3 Beta Test thread

:g_withgrin:

Zeroalpha,

It is seldom that we in the community see this type of post, and perhaps that is where the problem is. I appreciate the fact that you felt compelled to share with us because it has been a difficult journey for all of us from the cancellation of GR2 to this point. I appreciate your candor and courage to share this information with us. Wish there was more of this type of candid communication between the masses. I only hope that the problems with getting Graw off the ground don't doom GR-4. Thanks again.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Forum. I just signed on this site tonight and spent a very long and educating night reading about the problems of sp and co-op plight in GRAW. Until I got to the end of this thread, I was ready to tell some of you that you reminded my of a pup loved in the house till it got to big and put out into the back yard, and still content that they throw it a bone sometimes. And...... If I have read this forum last week I would not have bought the game and I'm afraid I will not buy the next one. Cheat me once shame on you, cheat me twice shame on me. The fact I love the action of the game does not change the fact it is not replayable for me. I can't afford hi-speed net out here in the rural areas, thus, it's just a one time game for me and a waste of my money. I can't trust a company who plays politics. I'll check in now and again to see if someone figures out a way to make it replayable. It would have been a nice forum to join. Sorry.

rgterry49

Dear Forum. I just signed on this site tonight and spent a very long and educating night reading about the problems of sp and co-op plight in GRAW. Until I got to the end of this thread, I was ready to tell some of you that you reminded my of a pup loved in the house till it got to big and put out into the back yard, and still content that they throw it a bone sometimes. And...... If I have read this forum last week I would not have bought the game and I'm afraid I will not buy the next one. Cheat me once shame on you, cheat me twice shame on me. The fact I love the action of the game does not change the fact it is not replayable for me. I can't afford hi-speed net out here in the rural areas, thus, it's just a one time game for me and a waste of my money. I can't trust a company who plays politics. I'll check in now and again to see if someone figures out a way to make it replayable. It would have been a nice forum to join. Sorry.

rgterry49

at least try the demo.... see what you think, and ehrr I think a 512kb connection should do the job. (I spoke a poor chap in Kuwait one day, 128K for $100 a month.... sattelite)