GJ with the Current AC..

Lightspeed

I remember when GRIN was asked about AC measures, they gave us something along the lines of, "We'll be working on our own AC measures". Sounds like its working like a treat. GJ.

thats it, from today im not even gonna try to understand wether someone is being sarcastic or not. :)

I remember when GRIN was asked about AC measures, they gave us something along the lines of, "We'll be working on our own AC measures". Sounds like its working like a treat. GJ.

thats it, from today im not even gonna try to understand wether someone is being sarcastic or not. :)

:rofl:

It works great... it kicks you doesn't it?

(LOL i can be sarcastic also)

• 1 month later...

Knowing how the A/C works will not be any good for anyone to know except for the cheaters as then they will know what is being checked for and will then know how to get around it.

Know exactly what it does would be a better question... What exactly is it doing?

Which is what I asked, save for one word being different. But thank you for clarifying, if that is in fact a clarification. So...

What is the AC doing in my system while I play away at an AC-protected server? What's it looking at, and what is it looking for? How far outside (if at all) does it go from my GRAW directory? Do I need to call the FBI? lol

:g_withgrin: