Screens from a project

le Tigre

Im owrking on a short animation right now with 3D enviorments, and mostly classic animation,

Here are a couple of screens from it, I'll be posting the movie in the next couple of weeks. It is mostly done, but I'm side tracked right now with another project

page10.jpg

• 3 months later...

:wall: Oops... I totally forgot I was going to post this

Anyways here is a link to it. I will warn you though it will probally take quite a while to load.

Unfortunatly this is not the final version, so it is missing elements such as the final credits (which I really like design wise), two of the audio layers, and also a few animation changes/ composition changes in the scenes/ bug fixes.

AND after watching you may be like What The Heck was that? Don't worry thats ok. ( I do that too :lol: )

Anyways feel free to watch, or don't. Just a diffrent kind of 3D then we typically see around here with traditional 2D elements.

The Animation

Ya I know it takes really (really) long too load, sorry about that. I never posted that one with the intent of showing it off with such a long load time. However I don't have the softwear right now to re-export it so it is web friendly. Sorry folks

As to the darkness level, that is another thing that has been adjusted in the final version, once again I cant export it to show, unfortunatly.

Edited by le Tigre

I dont have the name off the song off hand, the file is on one of my data DVD's from this project, but I don't have a DVD drive on my home PC, so I can't check.

But I can tell you that it is independent piece created by someone who works as a sound designer doing effects and such. Again not sure the name of the artist, it was a royalty free piece taken from a sound data base I had access to at the time.