Jungle Mines HUGE glitch....

OPSIXDELTA

So sorry if this has been posted before. but on the coop campaign mission in Jungle Mines. There are two pathways leading from the campaign exclusive area of the map to the standard area of jungle mines. both of those areas are blocked off by rock walls. and there is seemingly no way through. but you basically walk through the solid rock wall to get through. that is a major major screw up. i guess they didnt take the rocks out from the elimination version of the map. Anyways , just making sure that was brought up. Christian, do you guys know about this. and also i wish that we could play jungle mines in elimination with that lil bit of extra map you get in the campaign version of the map.

So sorry if this has been posted before. but on the coop campaign mission in Jungle Mines. There are two pathways leading from the campaign exclusive area of the map to the standard area of jungle mines. both of those areas are blocked off by rock walls. and there is seemingly no way through. but you basically walk through the solid rock wall to get through. that is a major major screw up. i guess they didnt take the rocks out from the elimination version of the map. Anyways , just making sure that was brought up. Christian, do you guys know about this. and also i wish that we could play jungle mines in elimination with that lil bit of extra map you get in the campaign version of the map.

I just checked out both versions of the map....no problems here....My advice is to re-download the DLC....

You are able to access the section during Team games, or only in Campaign?

Is the problem that the rocks are showing up in Campaign?

You are able to access the section during Team games, or only in Campaign?

Is the problem that the rocks are showing up in Campaign?

hey christian thanks for replying, yes the rocks show up in the coop campaign version of jungle mines. in both the day AND night versions, . have you seen this?

Hey Opsix....were you playing alone? Online? System Link? I've played it several times on instant action and can't see what you're talking about...hope it's something that can be fixed

on line live. coop campaign.

Do me a favor....try it on instant action and see if you have the same problem....let's try to isolate the problem....

Yes we had that problem last night, the helo took off, and we had a little firefight, then we got a message saying the helo had got away and that we had failed the mission. i kept going I walked down the path and in my way was a couple of massive rocks, thinking i couldnt access that part i checked my map and someone walked past me and though the rocks i don the same and ended up the other side and there was a few glitchy rocks there as well.

At first we thought it was a bug in that because the helo got away we failed and the mission would end which it didnt and that the rocks where some how put there to block our path?

we tried again blew the helo and glitch was there. it puzzles me how one this big got though.

gonna boot up the old trusty and see if it is present in other modes.

oh and why did you put doors on the higher part of the cranes.. i wanna get up there.

Cheers

EDIT:

Just loaded up and both paths to the main section of the mines has big rocks, all of which you can walk though. on camp mode.

instant action you dont start in that arez of the map.

Edited by methz68

Hey Opsix....were you playing alone? Online? System Link? I've played it several times on instant action and can't see what you're talking about...hope it's something that can be fixed

This is definitely a glitch... only happens in Campaign Mode. The part of the map this happens in isn't part of the other mulitplayer modes. You spawns is this small little section South East then walk to the glitch. It happens right where that small little extra part of the Campaign map enters the standard mutliplayer map.

This is definitely a glitch... only happens in Campaign Mode. The part of the map this happens in isn't part of the other mulitplayer modes. You spawns is this small little section South East then walk to the glitch. It happens right where that small little extra part of the Campaign map enters the standard mutliplayer map.

yep all the people i played with last night had the same problem. probably like 5 or 6 people.

It seems to me that the big rocks you are talking about here are basically dividers between the Co-Cp and MP versions of Jungle Mines. If you notice, in MP the bottom right section of the map is not accessible. The rocks are the dividing points and probably serve as "barriers". Seems kinda strange they are there, but this is probably the reason you can walk right through them.....

It seems to me that the big rocks you are talking about here are basically dividers between the Co-Cp and MP versions of Jungle Mines. If you notice, in MP the bottom right section of the map is not accessible. The rocks are the dividing points and probably serve as "barriers". Seems kinda strange they are there, but this is probably the reason you can walk right through them.....

yeah.....we know what the rocks are for. its clear they are dividers. we are simply pointing out there is a glitch that is occuring with them.

This appears to only happen when drones are off in the Campaign mission. In the short term, you should be able to turn drones on and this wont happen.

Thanks dude!

No wonder I didn't have this problem....I always use drones in CO-OP...

This appears to only happen when drones are off in the Campaign mission. In the short term, you should be able to turn drones on and this wont happen.

cool thanks Christian, the rocks werent a huge deal to me , as they didnt affect gameplay. when i walked through them the first time, i remembered that scene in indiana jones and the last crusade where he had to walk accross the invisible bridge "the leap of faith" lol. kinda felt like that when a friend said, "just try walking through them" lol anyways thanks for looking into it.

i have found that after i downloaded the DLC and auto updated the game, that when i try to go to the dashboard from graw, 75 percent of the time, the screen goes black as if its going to the dashboard, but then it just stays black. i have to restart my xbox to get back to dashboard. i have ran into a few other people with this problem and it happens on no other games , nor did it happen before the auto update to graw was installed. any idea what this may be. and is there a fix in the works. etc. thanks. Lovin the new maps. you guys keep delivering maps like this and graw wont leave my 360. all 4 new maps are great and the relit maps are a big change tactically from their old counterparts.

cool thanks Christian, the rocks werent a huge deal to me , as they didnt affect gameplay. when i walked through them the first time, i remembered that scene in indiana jones and the last crusade where he had to walk accross the invisible bridge "the leap of faith" lol. kinda felt like that when a friend said, "just try walking through them" lol anyways thanks for looking into it.

i have found that after i downloaded the DLC and auto updated the game, that when i try to go to the dashboard from graw, 75 percent of the time, the screen goes black as if its going to the dashboard, but then it just stays black. i have to restart my xbox to get back to dashboard. i have ran into a few other people with this problem and it happens on no other games , nor did it happen before the auto update to graw was installed. any idea what this may be. and is there a fix in the works. etc. thanks. Lovin the new maps. you guys keep delivering maps like this and graw wont leave my 360. all 4 new maps are great and the relit maps are a big change tactically from their old counterparts.

I agree...if you guys keep delivering maps and co-op campaigns like these new ones in the DLC and the GRAW disc will not leave my 360.....!!!!!

Relit maps are nice......however, it would be nice if we could play the old missions with the relit feature?

Why no player achievement points for the new campaign? No biggie just wondering.

only problem i have with the DLC is that my wife is going to kill me. for the past week we havent spoke much, she even said she has become a GRAW widow, I know two guys who relationship has failed due to the 360 both guys where GRAW players. Their partners had had enough on them always being on it.

so guys if you got a woman, and want to get rid in a nice way lol.. keep playing that GRAW.

only problem i have with the DLC is that my wife is going to kill me. for the past week we havent spoke much, she even said she has become a GRAW widow, I know two guys who relationship has failed due to the 360 both guys where GRAW players. Their partners had had enough on them always being on it.

so guys if you got a woman, and want to get rid in a nice way lol.. keep playing that GRAW.

GRAW

G.R.A.W

Good Ridance All Women

GRAW

G.R.A.W

Good Ridance All Women

Very good!

Guess this is one post she wont be seeing..

GRAW

G.R.A.W

Good Ridance All Women

Very good!

Guess this is one post she wont be seeing..

Quality time with the wife V Quality time with my M4 SD with grenade launcher......ummmm, the decisions we must make......lol

:g_guns: