Ghost Recon.net Forums

MY system exeeds minimum and recomended requirements, and I just ubdated Graw to 1.16. Not sure what level number, but I've just recieved tanks under my command after taking out those havoc Helo's. On my way to the camp exit I killed my 1st tank then on the 2nd one he fired while I was issuing an order, Freezo; crash and burn back to desk top! Not sure if it has anything to do with the new patch, but it is after all my 1st time crashing on this game thus far.

Anyways hope this feed back helps somewhat.

ps ohhh have only been playing for about 5 minutes. Going to go try again, and see if i have the same problamo!

OK yes it did it again here is the error it gave me:

Crash in application version: grpcrc1.16

data\lib\units\ai\soldier\scontrollogics.dsf(-1): cant find member: damage_data in type <Unit>

SCRIPT STACK

data\lib\managers\aihivebrain.dsf(0)

data\lib\setups\setup.dsf(0)

data\levels\mission06\mission06.dsf(0)

z

Edited by Flanks

:blink: Already moved:

Here is my specs:

Specs Anthlon 64 x2 dual core 4200+

2048 meg of ram

512 meg x1300 ati radeon

Dual layer 16x multi format dvd+dvdrw

320gig Hard drive 7200 rpm with 2mb cache

OK I placed a copy of this in the 1.16 tech dooomoflodge topic; if this is correct then you can delete this...Thanx

Edited by Flanks

I get the same bug with patch 1.16 (didn´t happen before). If I shot the two tanks myself, it obviously didn´t crash, but when I tried to move my tanks to the exit, the crash was triggered. It seems to me that once my tanks got to a certain point/distance near the wrecked enemy tanks, it crashed. AMD 2700, nforce 2, Nvidia 6800 (84.43 drivers), Soundblaster ZS2

Edited by agentkay

This is a known subject, the two snipers in the towers at the end of the mission carry anti tank guns, and that's causing the trouble. According to what a grin guy wrote yesterday the issue is to kill those snipers before they can see your tanks, than you should just come out fine, otherwise uninstall the 1.16 patch, finish the mission and re-install again.

Good luck