Few tracks I made

GR_Modder

http://www.harvestourdemons.com/upload/files/25/track2.mp3

About a 5 minute long track I made in FL Studio 5 and 6 (5 stopped working so I had to get 6 halfway through). Since it wouldn't export right, I had to cut a lot of the bass/distortion out of the bassline so it doesn't sound as cool, and after exporting to an mp3 the very end sounds a bit scratchy, but hopefully you can get over that. Stupid mp3's. <_<

Here's another one, a bit older but meh.

http://www.harvestourdemons.com/upload/fil...ningOnFumes.mp3

A 5 minute track as well, FLStudio 5.

Try not to kill all the bandwith guys, it isn't my server. :D

GR Modder have you got the offical version of FL Studio (cough cough) .. I have it and the new 6.1 update is out now with better export and new internal editor & GUI update, bug fixes, new filter bank plugin and plenty more.

GR Modder have you got the offical version of FL Studio (cough cough) .. I have it and the new 6.1 update is out now with better export and new internal editor & GUI update, bug fixes, new filter bank plugin and plenty more.

Heh, I'm Cubasis VST all the way here. That's along with Sound Forge, Acid Pro and GoldWave for various audio editing and sound design.

Now, where did my previews of my track "World of ######" (featuring Full Metal Jacket samples) go to?

"Leonard, if Hartmann comes in here and catches us, we'll both be in a world of ######.

....I AM.... IN A WORLD.... OF ######!!!!"

Good trax btw GR Modder. I'll have to get some of my stuff up here soon, especially my techno remix of the Postman Pat theme tune (and my drum 'n' bass remix of The Good, The Bad & The Ugly theme tune.)

Rock da part-e.

Edited by WytchDokta

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, I gave them a good listen and I liked them all. Im nto an expert on this kind of music by any means, so when approaching something like this, I ask my self would I use it in the work I do? (motion design) And the answer was yes.

I definatly think you've got some talent. One thing I would comment on is across the 4 tracks, they seemed pretty simular at times, a little diversity between tracks, and in individual tracks, would make them a little more intresteing.

Definatly post some more sometime!

One thing I would comment on is across the 4 tracks, they seemed pretty simular at times, a little diversity between tracks, and in individual tracks, would make them a little more intresteing.

The scene is changing more than ever know though. Look at this style of music now, particularly the faster stuff (hardcore/darkcore/terrorcore and gabber) and you will notice a huge difference since the old days ('92 onwards). For example, they're making them now so not every 4-8 bars of beats are the same etc, and the beat changes slightly (using all manner of bass effects) throughout. A good example of this is the track "Knockout" by Nosferatu, you can check the track out on RadioBlogClub.com (alternatively, I have a copy of it), but the site is down ATM, so I can't provide a link. Also, Paul Elstak, Endymion, Evil Activities, Neophyte, Rotterdam Terror Corps, Panic, Hard Creation, CrashKilla, Qlimax, Tha Playah, Tommyknocker & The Viper have recently been releasing their tracks in this style now too. Others have started to follow suit.

I've tried to replicate this with my track "Nightmare On Sesame Street", but I blatantly need more practice.

Edited by WytchDokta