Videogames make me angry!

That is why I post about them on the internet!

I went to this 'GhostRecon.net' in hopes that I could complain about something, but I dont own GRAW.

It's overpriced! That's Bill Gates' fault, isn't it? He makes Ghost Recon, doesn't he?

Well, he made the Xbox. Without that everyone would get PC games for free, wouldn't they?

If it wasn't Bill it must've been GRIN. We all know they make the advertising and sales decisions!

In conclusion, I hate GRAW. Arcade games are bad, because arcades are loud and brightly colored buttons intimidate me! So when I dont like a game i call it arcade!

Everyone on these forums is arcade! If a moderator does anything to this thread, maybe they shouldn't be making tactical games! :thumbsup:

"...and also, they should consult me when developing the engine, I know all about that stuff. Don't mind the gfx card developers who come to the GRIN office to help out with things. The engine is unoptimized - Doom 3 is over a year old and it looks better and requires half the system specs. Oh, and please don't remind me that in Doom 3 you could only see four meters ahead of you because it's all black."

Sup, remember what the therapist said "think of a happy place, think of a happy place..."

THIS GAME IS INCOMPLETE, AS EVIDENCED CLEARLY BY IT'S BOX ART.

I DEMAND THREE PATCHES TWO SEQUELS AND NINE DOLLARS BY TOMORROW OR IM RETURNING MY COPY AND WRITING AN ANGRY FORUM POST AIMED AT MICROSOFT.

THERE IS NO 'HAPPY PLACE' WHEN ONE IS EXPERIENCING TORMENT LIKE THIS. :angry:

GRiN_desmond22: I didn't like doom3 either, because it also came out on xbox and that means that Microsoft is trying to murder children.

You should be ashamed of your work on GRAW. If I run the demo without headphones or speakers or some other sound output plugged in I can't hear ANYTHING. :angry:

Sup, well timed and well done. The only thing missing is the "gumby guy" from Monty Python standing in a bog saying "I think.......therefore I am? Errrrr noo, I think it all stinks! (or is it me sniff sniff).

ROFLMAO :rofl::P

You guys are really sick :blink::lol:

Is there an doctor on the forum??? :wacko:

:ph34r:

[Clever joke asserting that if you were really a doctor you would have helped the game to be exactly what I'm inanely demanding]

I prefer making the patient worse first so I can squeeze a few more bucks out of 'em later on.

GRAW for president!

ROFLMAO :rofl::P

You guys are really sick :blink::lol:

Is there an doctor on the forum??? :wacko:

:ph34r:

[Clever joke asserting that if you were really a doctor you would have helped the game to be exactly what I'm inanely demanding]

I prefer making the patient worse first so I can squeeze a few more bucks out of 'em later on.

GRAW for president!

Maybe you should change your URL to Grin.$e, then.

(You see, that's clever because I used the $ symbol instead of the S just like people do when abbreviating Microsoft.)

That is why I post about them on the internet!

I went to this 'GhostRecon.net' in hopes that I could complain about something, but I dont own GRAW.

It's overpriced! That's Bill Gates' fault, isn't it? He makes Ghost Recon, doesn't he?

Well, he made the Xbox. Without that everyone would get PC games for free, wouldn't they?

If it wasn't Bill it must've been GRIN. We all know they make the advertising and sales decisions!

In conclusion, I hate GRAW. Arcade games are bad, because arcades are loud and brightly colored buttons intimidate me! So when I dont like a game i call it arcade!

Everyone on these forums is arcade! If a moderator does anything to this thread, maybe they shouldn't be making tactical games! :thumbsup:

You mother must have ignored you when you were young... An unhappy child taking it out on whatever he can... So sad..... Get over it already and get a life... This is a game, surely, you must have better things to do than to bore us with ill childhood past demeanor...

Edited by Stormin

Sup, remember what the therapist said "think of a happy place, think of a happy place..."

Wasn't it "There's not place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home, ....."

Wasn't it "There's not place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home, ....."

Only if you've got the ruby slippers mate...

"...and also, they should consult me when developing the engine, I know all about that stuff. Don't mind the gfx card developers who come to the GRIN office to help out with things. The engine is unoptimized - Doom 3 is over a year old and it looks better and requires half the system specs. Oh, and please don't remind me that in Doom 3 you could only see four meters ahead of you because it's all black."

"The engine is unoptimized"do you mean GRAW and if its not will next patch fix the bad FPS most of are getting even with a 7900gt?Will it be included in june patch?Cuz this one of the main reasons i dont play graw so much online.

"The engine is unoptimized"do you mean GRAW and if its not will next patch fix the bad FPS most of are getting even with a 7900gt?Will it be included in june patch?Cuz this one of the main reasons i dont play graw so much online.

I think you'll find he's talking in ref. to "Sup" and not GRAW

p.s. i'd like to see fps on lan, I run 79xx GTX and get an average rate but i'm in 1920x1200 or 1600x1050....but your right on the point....it takes alot of gfx to drive this game.