First pseudo add-on weapon

Mig1

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have removed a few disruptive "your making hacks" posts. Please keep this thread on topic. If you are just here to call people hackers for making some mods, my sugesstion is to leave the modding forums, and not look back. Any further disruptive posts will be removed (please PM if you see one), and further actions will be taken, if needed.

NYR 32, thank you very much.

Smith, The wierd thing is, on my PC it is dead on. On Varentis' machine it is dead on. For some people it is zeroed, others report it is way off. I just don't understand it. Unless there are two sets of reticule definations that get triggered by different settings... maybe that's the difference.

thanks NYR 32, i think some of those guys are coming over from the UBI forums, there are a few people over there B**ching about Mig1's mod and calling all modders hackers and cheats... not cool man, not cool...

b.o.t.

I have add the aimpoint to the crye (mr-c) with no problems, works in game and all, it's cool... still no go with the sniper scoper or the m8 combat sight though...

@Mig1, as far as anim., can't you just change the anim_name from sniper_scope to combatsight and use it's anim.? I noticed thats what you did with the sniper scope for the scar...

Yeah. I used the cyesight anim from the eotech on the sniper scope and it makes it come up so far offcenter that it you can't see through it.

Next I'll try the steelsight and combatsight animations.

Did using the combatsight anim align the aimpoint right on the MR-C?

MIG1, when you release your updated version of these weapons mods, do you have any plans to modify the way it works when it is unzipped and incorporated into the game itself. I remember you said that the original version wasn't going where it was supposed to when unzipped.

I still cannot get the mod to work with my game. The game is just not seeing the mod, and I don't know what I am doing wrong with it. It would have been sweet though.

Just a thought here and take it like you want

MODDERS ARE HACKERS....Nah just joking with you guys. I love this gun mod and a great job goes out on your work.

In the GR and RS days modders used a program called click teams to make an installer program for their mods so end users did not have to fuss about where to put things and what folders to create

Freeware version ---> ClickTeams Freeware Installer

@ Mig1, actually I take back what I said about the anim_name, I used the steelsight for the aimpoint on the mr-c, not the defualt... sorry 'bout the confusion... I was looking at a diff. weapon when I posted the above statement...

was you able to get the sniper scope to work on the mr-c as well?

Edited by The Ossus Keeper

OK. All optics work on the MR-C now.

Pretty much finished with the multicam skin for the Mk16 Mod1.

Will build the installable file on Monday. Going out of town for the weekend.

this will be a long weekend :D ....

great news thanks m8

All ready and built into an installer. I forgot to update the readme file so I'll repackage tonight.

A bunch of more features.

Among them, you can now choose the MP5SD6 and M8 compact as a primary or secondary. I also added the other optics to the MP5.

All ready and built into an installer. I forgot to update the readme file so I'll repackage tonight.

A bunch of more features.

Among them, you can now choose the MP5SD6 and M8 compact as a primary or secondary. I also added the other optics to the MP5.

:drool: mp5sd scoped :drool: mr-c scoped :drool:

MIG1, when you release the updated add on weapons package, will you be setting up a different download location, or will we need to go to the original location and download from there? When do you expect to put it out there for general consumption?

Thanks for your efforts by the way.

I'm using 1024x768 :(

I don't think its a resolution thing. Might be some GRAW setting someplace that causes it to load the reticules differently.

The new version has an installer, it should just overwrite the old version no problem.

EDIT: Likewise, if you uninstall it from add/remove programs, it will remove both versions.

Edited by Mig1